Leaving for a bit...

Will you miss me?

• Please come back soon!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Get the (bleep) out and dont come back....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sense a flamewar. But my mom broke her leg, you don't see me going around like NOTICE ME PLZ. Heck, I don't even know what PLZ is. But this is a goodbye for now topic, and should be respected that way.

KTHXBAI PLZ

Segmint said:
amyrose said:
people like segmint

*facepalm*

Nev3r said:
Segmint said:
One person's problems aren't important in any way.

Not for you.

You don't seem to understand; one person dying isn't going to be an Earth-shattering event. I mean, do you mourn EVERY PERSON'S death? I mean, A LOT of people die (everyday btw), but do you notice? No. Why?

It's not such a small world, after all...

I mostly don't take care of unknown's lifes, but I do with known people. It seems you don't understand me, neither.

And no, I don't notice because I don't even know that they exist.

And what do you think a smart world is? People with 190 of IQ? Then wait a milion of years and then see if the human species evolved.

And cause you think different don't mess up with the rest of people, just try respecting that. It's okay to give your opinion, but don't try changing other people's.

And for the rest, it's not a flamewar, and I'm not finding it, we are just discussing. ^_^

I'm done with this topic. Everyone arguing with me about the whole matter is just ignoring everything I say.

Segmint said:
I'm done with this topic. Everyone arguing with me about the whole matter is just ignoring everything I say.

I'm not ignoring what did you post, I'm just not agree.

I'm done too, and I think there's no more to discuss about that. :)

I've read all the posts, and made a descision....
I'm gonna' stay. I guess what i'm trying to say is, segmint, you do have a point. I guess i've been on a pity trip for a while, but i can't be all emo and mushy, I've just got to buck up and fight.
I'm not saying that it doesn't suck, but i am saying that i just got to realise that people come to this forum to have fun and get away from those problems in life...just took someone with the guts to tell me that for me to realise it...thank you segmint, you've done more for me than you could realise....
i'm gonna' go and use this forum as it's supposed to be used...to get away from my troubles, not stew over them!(and to nev3r, as well as many others....thank you, too, your encouraging words also make me stronger...)

With that being said, this topic might as well be locked since amyrose has decided to come back.

Sonict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back