• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Lat' does bullshit~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well go tell to Sonic that he has spagheti legs.

719267srb20159.png

846228srb20160.png

It's 3 sprites layered on top of each other. While this isn't necessarily quick to make, I have to say I'm happy about the result, a lot! Don't mind the few color issues though, I can't really do much, it's the way software handles colorblending. There is an issue with OpenGL though, the first layer supposed to make the sprite blue-ish in general doesn't overlap it, I hope I can fix it.

Ok yep. That aura is kinda what i meant. Nice job Lat'

Last edited:
Fantastic stuff. I know I've been saying it a lot, but this is brilliant work and I'm impressed. Thank you for your service.

I couldn't ask for a better looking aura effect for Silver. Every bit of progress you post just gets me more and more hyped.

Awesome~!! I wouldn't worry about OpenGL's look though. It's nice to support it whenever you can, but Software is mostly considered to be how the game's supposed to look.

Yeah, seems like it'd be more convenient to have the outline joined with the actual sprite. What's going on there?

Anyway, looking good man. Keep it coming!

The outline is there for visual effects I'll do later on.

ShamelessNextLabradorretriever.gif

Here is my replacement for Silverneo's 420 blazekick fgts animation he had as spin animation! Just kidding. Besides, all Silver really needs yet to be somewhat "playable" is a spring and fall animation for all angles!

also i'm off meming so silver now has a SILVER hudname instead of ITSNOUSE and a proper lifeicon for that matter. rip memes. i shall still be an immature kid however don't worry.

This is coming out really well, can't wait to see how picking up objects will be handled! (if thats even possible). I'm guess spinning animations will be only visible when you're going through zoom tubes and etc.

Last edited:
I will try to implent psychokinesis on objects such as monitors, small enemies and projectiles later on, in the most simplistic possible way of course so it's easy to use.
As for the spinning, yeah, that's pretty much the only use it will have.

796722srb20171.png

(The sunset effect took the brighter shading away.)

Sometimes, I feel guilty for having nostalgia for '06.

Things like this make me feel good about it.

Where would Sonic jump off of in a 3D world? He can't just fall through solid floor and say I'm outta here. If this was a 2D map it might be a possiblity but other then that I dont think it's needed for now.

Then why the character falls below the floor when he dies?

So actually that post is from last year, Mulrilo. Last year's summer. So you're, probably, er, 8~9 months late. That being said, I have no idea.

493880srb20184.png

Hey, "Lat'", I think a Chara mod would be perfect in the future. Would you be able to do it? Im not requesting, im just wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back