Lands of Fury (scr_landsoffury.wad) [0.1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eidolon

Developer
Sonic Team Junior
Kart Krew™️
Lands of Fury
Lands of Fury is what you get when you have an avid Mega Man and Sonic fan and put him in a pitch black room with nothing to do. Basically, traverse the different stages with the ability to choose which stage to go to and collect all the chaos emeralds to get to the final stage, and finally beat Dr. Robotnik.

Screens (0.1):

Downloads:
Version 0.1 - http://fhwn.sepwich.com/files/scr_landsoffury.rar

Release notes 0.1:
What we have here is a basic intro stage (dunno if I'll keep it), the "Nexus", and a small bit of the first act of one of the main stages. It also includes all the music that will be in the final version (because I'm lazy :D ). Watch out, the only portals in the nexus that work are the red and green ones; the others crash you because the maps are currently non-existent.

Your sectors that have the FOFs over them need the death sector effect too. Also, some of your springs weren't exactly postioned right. While yes, it is easily done to manuver around, it shouldn't be required.

Also, the first level ails software. D:

This is a .rar file so I'll put this quote from a SRB2Riders Page.

Elnino said:
I have the answer to open the .rar files, go to this website and click on WinRar 3.70 beta 8, which is on the top. Download it, and after that, find srb2riders.rar and then use the extraction.

http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm

Instead of the SRB2Riders, do the scr_landsoffury.rar file. So there. No more people saying "I can't open it!!! Help me!!!!! *Seisure*"
At least for this forum...

Only three levels...

I like the concept, and, fix the visual software glitches in mapH1

Actually, the glitches that appear in MAPH1 aren't just software mode, I discovered recently. I'll try moving those vertexes around that area a bit to see if the problem goes away. I've seen it before, now that I recall. It seems Zennode has a few issues.

The emeralds are so pretty, as well as the lighting near the windows.
The first level needs to be way bigger, scale it up 120%.

Why? It sucked in the first place. No need to enlarge a sucky, linear map purely used for testing purpouses.

The horror of the software bugs...

4 bugs found. Without the bugs, this map is... well... ok I guess?

This was found on MAPH1.

MAPGB

Can you say MISSING TEXTURE? (Its the REDWALL.)

It's ok (the music is definetly interesting), but the levels are kind of bland, and the teleports are weird (as in, only the green one works).

Also, you can get the emeralds by thoking in between the pillar on the floor, and the pillar floating in the air, with the emerald in the middle. Just use a solid invisible FOF over them, and all will be well.

Vash said:
Wrong. There is no REDWALL, even I zoomed in to make sure.CLICK

When you zoomed in, you DID see the REDWALL, want me to show you by using CHASECAM OFF?

Note that the REDWALL is darker because of the shadow effects in the room.

I feel like an idiot... I didn't notice that... I thought that was two colors combining... (No, I am not a person who is good at colors. :? )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back