landmine prison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chans13

hi i've made a level to replace greenflower zone 1 called landmine prison.
As its my first ever wad i've made in my life it has afew stuffups like:
1:the character may go through some walls and go all weird.
2:the character may stop unexpectidly.
other stuffups are still to be found.

STORYLINE:you have been teleported to a junkyard where king bowser has rebuilt as many red crawlers as he could and now you are stuck in his new hideout with 100s of enemys including king bowser!

HOW TO FIX THE STUFFUPS IN PLAY:
1:walk towards the screen(you) and head for the grass and enemys
2:try turning and jumping.

HINTS: There is the master (black) emerald in this level.

HELP: If anyone knows how to fix these problems then PLZ tell me.

DOWNLOAD ADRESS:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/773k8r

Jazz knows how to make a good level, and when he Wiki's a level, he didn't like it, at all, or because the person has never read the wiki. Eh heh heh. ^_^'

Uh... Jazz builds only decent levels. And linking people to the wiki is because they probably haven't seen it yet.

Yeah, I usually link people to the wiki for both of those reasons.

No sense in linking to the wiki if I liked the level, because I would have given constructive criticism on something else. However, when the level is in a state like this one, there isn't anything specific to criticize, and I know this is a "first wad," the person who made it has most likely never seen, nor knows about the wiki.

Hence, I kill two birds with one link. (if such a thing is possible)

oh yea,jazz,i have a question for you. WHY DOSENT THE THOK BARRIER WORK! I'VE TRYED IT ABOUT 4 TIMES AND IT STILL DOSENT WORK!

Mod edit: Removed unneeded exclamation marks that were stretching the tables. Don't do that, you don't ever need more than one.

It's a square around your level... All the red is the thok barrier. It is also worth noting that it will only work if the outer most linedefs of your level have the tag "Not passable" (NOT the thok barrier)

thokbarrierlc0.png

Link to trap site internetisseriousbusiness.com removed. -SH

EDIT: If I had known so many people hadn't heard of that site, I wouldn't have linked to it...

luis90 said:
It's a square around your level... All the red is the thok barrier. It is also worth noting that it will only work if the outer most linedefs of your level have the tag "Not passable" (NOT the thok barrier)

thokbarrierlc0.png

You've been Rickroll'd! That scared the crap out of me! At first I thought I had a virus. At least it's not as bad as the "you are an idiot" one.

Another link to the above website removed. -SH

Where is the report button? I want to report Luis90 for his link. I should never have to deal with so many java script popups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back