• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

gusruss

The SRB2 Textures, Sounds,Sprites and more pack! The reason that green flower zone is now tropical has to do with the fact that srb2's pallette does not support highres grass. only supported for 1.09.3.10 and up. Video coming soon.

highres rules!

Tropical is mostly the big theme for SMS blast 2, except for poison sewers and Green hill act 2/3. (Yes, green hill is the last zone of SMS blast 2, and it will be less tropical then you might think....)

Most likely the Indeo codec. My old computer had problems with it displaying a picture too. However, it shows on this new one just fine.

It looks good, but you don't have a lot of textures replaced yet. The bridge texture for one, as well as the grass edge texture.

ehh

2 things

i am gonna send a preview wad out soon

i am considering adding a 3d model for this. most likly damizean's xtreme model.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back