knuckles.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That knux looks fine to me...except that his eyes are purple, and his crest gots to be shortened.(bring down a tad and make the crest like a moon cresent fell down on it's side)

KNUXA1-3.png

Moar editz, how's this? I can't believe I thought his eyes were blue. XD

It's kind of like a right-angled triangle. Get rid of that two pixel line and make the corners of the crest shortened by one pixel. You know, the pixel above the corner pixel, get rid of that.

Chrispy said:
Yeah go ahead, I don't care.
I fixed the hair.
mbrhb5.png
Thanks Chrispy, I finally have something new to work on. I got bored as hell after Sally was done, and didn't know what to do next.
Chrispy said:
NKnux.gif

MIEN IZ BETR
Chrispy just pwn'd the whole thread! I won't be able to compete with that one easily. :P

Are you kidding? You've been doing that since SonicCE, my over-glossed SonicRE cannot compare to it's awesomeness. XD

Hey guys, I finally did something about his eyebrows! :D
KNUXA1-4.png

I changed his skin color to blue for surefire, accurate color mapping that won't screw up. I also spaced out his eyes a little more. Some of Senku's changes didn't make sense, but I added the ones I liked, such as the crest and his shoes' shading. How does this look now?
Oh yeah, and if you haven't noticed, those are the exact same colors as SonicRE, just with one extra shade. :P

Also, I just wanna compare real quick for the heck of it. =P
KNUXA1-5.jpg
KNUXA1-4.png

If no further changes are needed to this sprite, I'm gonna make the other four angles and get busy! :P

The shoes look like they're made of rubber. But that's typical. It looks excellent by the way. Can't wait for this to be done.

Your Knuckles too shiny. Remember that echidnas are covered in fur, not rubber (as others had put it).

Can't we just wait for the official Knuckles to be done by the release of SRB2ME in May? It's only a few months away from now.

And sorry Dr Pepper, but I also think your Knux is too shiny. And why are you going offtopic to talk about your Knux in Nitro's Knuckles topic when you could make your own topic in Editing?

I still prefer the official Knux we have now to all of the other Knuckles WADs released so far. Even though the 3D model-like placeholder sprites don't look that good, I think the running animation has Knux running in a much better way than in other SRB2MB users' versions of it, including Nitro's. It really makes Knuckles look like he's going fast when you run as him in-game.

Get rid of the open space behind his head, hair's supposed to be there.
Also like everyone else is saying, it's too shiny. Senku did the same thing back when he was working on Knuckles.

Guys, looked at the palette for one damned minute, I used those blues for a good reason. I didn't think I'd have to, but I guess I'll just have to post a screen shot. D:
srb20026-4.png

Screwed up on the color mapping a little bit, (the shine spot isn't even supposed to be that visible) but you get the idea. Also, he does have a little shine to him in the original Megadrive games.
Monster Iestyn said:
Can't we just wait for the official Knuckles to be done by the release of SRB2ME in May?
That's almost four months away, you know...
Monster Iestyn said:
And why are you going offtopic to talk about your Knux in Nitro's Knuckles topic when you could make your own topic in Editing?
How do you call fixing this crappy WAD "off-topic"? Besides, I planned on making my own WIP topic once the standing sprites were done, but I wasn't expecting it to take 3 pages of its own on just one sprite...
Monster Iestyn said:
I still prefer the official Knux we have now to all of the other Knuckles WADs released so far.
Like I was even trying to make this likable to everyone. XD It's just something for us to play with that doesn't look like complete **** until SSN is done with his. I don't even want to port this WAD to 1.1, assuming I finish it. KnucklesRE is just a temporary alternative, and nothing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back