• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

knuckles.wad (beta 2!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
First do all the back sprites. Those are the most important ones, and also the most easily done ones, since they can be turned around horizontally. It helps with things like walking, running, and climbing.

PS: the same can be done with the front frames, but those are less important then the back ones.

I just do whatever I come to. After this I'm going to be working on the jump. Once someone does the walk I'll use the legs for the run.

I say use the Frames that are at the Foots HIGHEST point for the Run, and when the Feet are Switching. That's how Knux's is done in the Game.

Nice work, allthough it is unlikly for someone to have the camera in the wall, I never managed to see the front climing sprites of the existing Knuckles ingame!

I thought about recoloring mecha knux but that would be too easy. I've finished the climbing sprites.

Evil double post.

Senku let me use his jump frames for this wad so that means less work. Anyways I'm starting to think that I'll have to do the walk on my own.
edit: Beside the walk and run all I need is the bored and the falling sprites.

Thanks for postinc, camo man, Anyway the beta is out now. It won't work in 1 player because of the other knuckles.

Jees'
This is great, I can see this making it into srb2 1.1 when it's done.

EDIT: Smite you sendspace... I'll get you yet!

Looking Good So far!

I can't wait until it replaces the regular Knuckles in SRB2 but until then why not just make it use a differn't number until then?

I've finished the fall so now I just need to make the walk, (2/5 the way done) the run, and bored. EDIT: Beta 2 is out! It's has back and front walking frames and the falling frames. Also works in 1p mode! Edit 2: What's the code for a clear screenshot? I don't take too many screenshots so I don't know the code

Bump/ double post

Anyways I'm a little more than halfway done with the walk sprites. Once I finish this I'm going to stop making wads for a while. I may do little wads that take hardly any work like giving shadow an actual super form.

The green cheese grater man: Hasn't shadow already been given a superform by sms?

Sam sam the onion man: I beleive so.

If sendspace didn't suck so much, I might be able to download this one day in the distant future. :wink:

Edity edit... OF DOOM!:

open console
bind s screenshot
close console
push s

Gimme Burger!

Okay, thanks. I've finished the walk so I'll update later with screenshots. I just need to make the run and bored sprites. I may finish him today! Also if you gave me anotehr website I could host this on without me having to sign up or pay or anything I could host it on something else.
Edit: I'm not making the bored sprites and I'm half way done with the run!

I'd host it for you.
If I could get it that is...

Drones on about sendspace blah blah blah...

EDIT: Arghh... WANT KNUX WAD!

2nd EDIT: :eek: Dear lord!
I actually got something off of sendspace! :D

PM me and i'll host it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back