Knuckles can dig! (SRB2DIG.exe, digging.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuffle

Developer
Sonic Team Junior
Whee, I got bored today and coded up a digging ability for Knuckles. To use it, glide in the air, then press the spin button. You will automatically resurface after 3 seconds, but you can resurface by yourself by jumping again. This could be good for.. something, I guess.
Screenshot!
srb20032.png

Finally..
THIS IS A FRIKKIN' EXE MOD. DO NOT ADD THE WADFILE HOPING IT WILL MAGICALLY ADD A NEW ABILITY. IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY. DOUBLE CLICK SRB2DIG.EXE. PLEASE AND THANKYOU.

Edit: New in version 2:
  • Buxfix: Shields disappear while you're underground.
    Bugfix: You don't dig on top of monitors now.
    Bugfix: Can no longer shoot rings while digging.
    Bugfix: You don't start digging after getting hit.
    New thingie: Can dig underneath crushers without getting killed, but can't dig under them from the side. It doesn't seem to be possible.
http://home.comcast.net/~mlmars/Digging3.zip
Enjoy. I know a whole two of you will.

Wow... This has got to be the best things you have ever done...

Nice job

EDIT: Seems like the "digging" Isnt working correctly as you said it was...
alot of us Glide and press the spin button while in the air, and nothing seems to happen

When I was gliding and pressed the spin button nothing happens... :cry:

You should make places to where knuckles can't dig.
Remember in Sonic Adventure DX, and Sonic adventure 2 Battle, Knuckles could only dig in certain places. :wink:

Tehehehe! :lol:

Very funny. A little overpowered, but very funny! It even looks good. This exemod diggs to win! :D

It's nice to see how the retro Knuckles is 10x stronger than the SA knuckles. You can't suddenly reappear at the top and bottom of sectors, but it's good enough. Funny how you used 1.69 to do this.

this is awesome! :eek: :D But you said knux could do this in ctf with the flag but he can't because you need to glide to use it.You can't use their jump abilities with the flag in your possesion.

Draykon said:
Ah, rather nice. I like it. Pointless, but nce.

All it needs is some Z-Positioning, and it could be VERY useful. I mean, Emerald hunt, buried items, NEW EMBLEM HIDING PLACES...

Then we don't care for you *shot* ...ow* shot again* SMS: Whats going on?
BigBoi: KILLING SPREE *shoots sms and me again*

light dasher said:
Then we don't care for you *shot* ...ow* shot again* SMS: Whats going on?
BigBoi: KILLING SPREE *shoots sms and me again*

I think I've outgrown this community.

I found an odd glitch with this. Whenever you play as Sonic or Tails with this when you get hurt you go invisible and you can't get hurt anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back