• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

(KLASKY) Sonic Adventure DX v3!

tree from nghz (neo green hill zone) hype
Yeah lol. I originally wanted to keep the palmtree as it is, and then I've tried rendering SADX's model in the SRB2 Blender thingy, but it didn't look great. I tried tweaking it to be more vibrant but same thing. I was looking for sprites I could put in its place and I've found a Neo Green Hill Zone sprite sheet, so I downloaded it and grabbed the sprite from it. :P
Post automatically merged:

And while I'm here, Speed Highway got updated too! The giant neon sign textures are courtesy of LucasL from his Speed Highway mod.

Attachments

• srb21188.png
    srb21188.png
    155.4 KB · Views: 62
  • srb21189.png
    srb21189.png
    177.6 KB · Views: 56
  • srb21190.png
    srb21190.png
    180.8 KB · Views: 46
  • srb21191.png
    srb21191.png
    183.3 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Hi, so I have great news: the mod is finished and is pending for approval! See you very soon!
Hi uh, so bad news: there are quite a few issues with the version I've submitted, so I'm gonna resubmit a more refined version of it. It's gonna take a bit to release. I was an idiot and the latest version at the time had... well, these issues. I'm sorry guys, I should have playtested this more :dramahog:. Well I've learned my lesson from this. Gonna playtest a project I've made more before submitting... if I'm gonna even release a SRB2 mod after this, lol. But it's still coming this month, so stay tuned! This version also has a few improvements, aside from bug fixes and stuff.

Hi uh, so bad news: there are quite a few issues with the version I've submitted, so I'm gonna resubmit a more refined version of it. It's gonna take a bit to release. I was an idiot and the latest version at the time had... well, these issues. I'm sorry guys, I should have playtested this more :dramahog:. Well I've learned my lesson from this. Gonna playtest a project I've made more before submitting... if I'm gonna even release a SRB2 mod after this, lol. But it's still coming this month, so stay tuned! This version also has a few improvements, aside from bug fixes and stuff.
It's okay just take as much time as you need to get things together

No need to worry bro, just take it slow and look over, and you should be fine.

if you like. I'd like to beta test it.

Hi, I've done more work on the mod, and while doing so, I've done experiments on changing the level design of the maps (along with an already existing part of a map getting even more changed visually and one NEW map). They're experiments, they ain't guaranteed to make it in the update. What do you think?

Attachments

• srb20095.gif
    srb20095.gif
    19 MB · Views: 11
  • srb20096.gif
    srb20096.gif
    5.4 MB · Views: 11
  • srb20092.gif
    srb20092.gif
    25.8 MB · Views: 10
  • srb20088.gif
    srb20088.gif
    33.1 MB · Views: 8
  • srb21409.png
    srb21409.png
    115.7 KB · Views: 8
  • srb21410.png
    srb21410.png
    184.1 KB · Views: 4
  • srb21411.png
    srb21411.png
    152.9 KB · Views: 3
  • srb21399.png
    srb21399.png
    178.7 KB · Views: 5
  • srb21406.png
    srb21406.png
    215.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 8mb.video-fqn-umWuQiO6.mp4
    6.9 MB
  • srb21412.png
    srb21412.png
    239.4 KB · Views: 12
Hi, I've done more work on the mod, and while doing so, I've done experiments on changing the level design of the maps (along with an already existing part of a map getting even more changed visually and one NEW map). They're experiments, they ain't guaranteed to make it in the update. What do you think?

I'm liking it, esp twinkle park. I didn't really like the original in 2.0 so this revamp was very much needed

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 1, Guests: 1)

Back