Kirby

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I love Kirby. (Who couldnt love a little pink demon who eats you, steals your soul and turns it into a copy)

The games could stand to have a hard mode... and thats my only complaint...

Deathlygecko said:
Blue Warrior said:
Deathlygecko said:
sword-super-form-weird-thing

No idea what you're talking about.

Meta sword.

I think he is talking about the TRUE final battle of Kirby's dreamland 2.
I like kirby though, it was the first game i played when my cousin accidently left his Gameboy out where I could get it. I actually noticed something though, Kirby 64 is a sequel to KD3 because of the final boss of 64 being a "MACH 2" of dreamland 3's final boss Dark Zero, and dreamland 3 is the sequel to Dreamland 2 because the final boss is Dark Zero also.

The Dark Fox said:
Kirby, the character, is a hyper, lovable. but dimwitted character. Too generic. The show is pretty good.
He's not dim-witted, only in the show.

And the show is not very good. I remember one episode I saw where King Dedede told everyone (via TV) to buy his action figures, the toys ended up attacking everyone.

Now, let's get this straight... The bad guy tells you to buy something, and you do it? Your that stupid? Really?

Also, Kirby's simple because he was simply a placeholder sprite that ended up being cooler then a real sprite.

Heh... I remember playing Free Play on the city mode with my friends, and since we just used Action Replay to skip all the challenges crap, we had Hydra unlocked. Predictably, everyone chose it. In a matter of seconds, the three other Hydras were destroyed by each other. From then on, it was a neverending battle to take the single Hydra down... though half of my time one person was just cruising around with the Dragoon, minding his own business. Once finally I got the Hydra, I stuck around on the top chandelier-ish platform, waiting for the prey to come to me... sure enough, they did. Three vehicles in the air surrounded me, and every time they landed on the platform, the three-second battle ended with me as the victor. Ah, good times....

Shame it felt like it didn't have much replay value when playing by myself. Then again, I DID use Action Replay to clear all the challenges....

City Trial is easily the best mode. I like the RPG elements.
Chaos and 1 get very competitive in it. we can thing of many modes, such as Building Climb, Chicken, Tree Hopping, and many more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back