KingoftheHill.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sort of finished creating my match map, but this one has a small twist.
srb20017yi7.png

Your score goes up rapidly as long as your on the hill. You get on the hill using the springs. but is there a easier, faster and funnier way? You can try to kick the other off the hill by using your ringslinging abilities. The homing ring is for better sniping. I suggest playing this one with Zen's Melee soc as this would be even cooler.

EDIT: NOW!! There is all the weapon rings, but to stop people overpowering themselves, I've made it possible that no-one can take them all. And you have to be lucky to get one of them. Using all of the weapon rings is not against the level design 101, it's making it possible for people to hold all the types at once. :wink:
It is about 1/1000 chance of someone having the all of the weapon rings. Since player can steal them from other players.
You can only get there by spawning or respawning (you lose all your rings when your killed)

The hill has been developed, and scenery has been added. Heh, try making a Hangout with my Coop barrier.

Now choose a download server.
Sendspace
flatfilehost

Any extra suggestions?

I'd suggest to give the level some more scenery. Its something many people forgot. No mather how cool textures or all those sectors look, you always need some scenery.

I should also say you can make the hill less flat. There should a high, medium, and low part. This makes it a bit more interesting.

Well, thats it. All I can say now is "nicely done".

I love this map! Nice touch with the music on top of the hill. Unfortunately the Melee.soc makes the homing rings only last for one second, but this is still fun!

I say, this is a pretty unique idea. The map itself needs more decoration though.

There is a glitch that if you run fast enough and you run in a certain spot, you wil be tossed around in the air,while spin dashing,fall on the ground,tossed some more ,then you will land on the hill.

knuckles33 said:
There is a glitch that if you run fast enough and you run in a certain spot, you wil be tossed around in the air,while spin dashing,fall on the ground,tossed some more ,then you will land on the hill.

Yeah that happend to me too.

knuckles33 said:

Heh. You have found one of my shortcuts. Although it isn't really a shortcut. It makes you fly right onto the hill to suprise people.
HINT: Look for a tree with no berries on to find it

Might I suggest some decoration? PM it to me and i will edit it with some props. And no, I wont change the secotrs or all of that. Can I please help dash?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back