Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't like Kingdom Hearts

• This disappointed me...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Although, when you think about it, Kingdom Hearts probably would work rather nicely on the Wii.

But yeah, if it comes out on PS2 I'll probably try to get it, I'm not getting an overpriced PS3 just for KH3 though.

Like Spyke the Porcupine said. This will take place in the past. So this is a prequel. NOT a sequel. Just pointing out.

Yeah, I know it's in the past. But these look nice and I want KH3 and COM remake, I already have COM and KHII, but I can still pretty much understand the story from KHI.

I wonder what would happen if Sonic the Hedgehog was in a Kingdom Hearts game. Or if he started doing the extremely dangerous feats performed in Kingdom Hearts. Anyone thinking what I'm thinking?

You mean a Sonic RPG? I don't think that would be a bad idea. But maybe that's just because KH is such a good game, and it might just make Sonic look good again.

Sonow Hakura said:
You mean a Sonic RPG? I don't think that would be a bad idea. But maybe that's just because KH is such a good game, and it might just make Sonic look good again.
Oh.... Kingdom Hearts is an RPG? It doesn't seem like it has exactly those types of qualities that an RPG is made of. But that's just my opinion....

To be precise, Kingdom Hearts is an action RPG series, hack-n-slash, if you will.
And, while still keeping the speed of what Sonic is about, an RPG could be possible. It would have to be, of course, an action RPG, to keep the speed element.

SONIC'S SENTRY said:
I wonder what would happen if Sonic the Hedgehog was in a Kingdom Hearts game. Or if he started doing the extremely dangerous feats performed in Kingdom Hearts. Anyone thinking what I'm thinking?
Well Sonic destroyed a semi-god....WHY NOT!!!:mrgreen:
He's going to get owned by Sephiroth.

Why do alot of people want sonic in all these games nowadays. Sonic doesn't need to be in every-single game out there you know.

Last time I remember, the KH series is about Disney characters and some made-up ones. Sonic is in a totally different category.

M.V.P said:
Why do alot of people want sonic in all these games nowadays. Sonic doesn't need to be in every-single game out there you know.

Last time I remember, the KH series is about Disney characters and some made-up ones. Sonic is in a totally different category.
Um... my post was sarcasm.

M.V.P said:
I was talking about what SONIC'S SENTRY said. >_>
He doesn't have to be in KH...although that would be cool... I was just saying that Sonic would do great with the action displayed in KH's games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back