• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Katamari.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey.
Im not posting very much on this forum, but ill start do it some more.
Here is pics of a WAD im making. I you dont know what Katamari is, you will be standing wondering what it is.
2ijizv9.jpg
n32gqc.jpg

2a50qxd.jpg

BTW, the prince will have the Katamari out when he uses SpinDash.

Looks good so far, but I suggest making him a little taller. And what could his ability be? Wall climb, with sprites of The Prince clinging on for dear life to the Katamari?

....*shot*

SRB2 Guy said:
Looks good so far, but I suggest making him a little taller. And what could his ability be? Wall climb, with sprites of The Prince clinging on for dear life to the Katamari?

....*shot*

Well, no, but will be able to glide on his Katamari, but no wall Climb.

Why? Wall Climb is actually a thing you can do in the game, or at least in We Love Katamari.

Also there's no point in making the Prince as a character or SRB2. His katamari won't pick things up and get bigger.

I'll Begin said:
Why? Wall Climb is actually a thing you can do in the game, or at least in We Love Katamari.

Also there's no point in making the Prince as a character or SRB2. His katamari won't pick things up and get bigger.

So what? im making him anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back