(Kart) Game states that sprites are missing when they aren't.

Restless Dipstick

A guy that exists
Okay, this has been an issue I've been dealing with for the past few days, and I still have no clue what's causing it. For one of the characters I'm working on, after a while, inserting certain sprites just makes it decide that sprites that it no issue with before suddenly just don't exist. In this example here, after I inserted the map Icon, it suddenly decided that PLAYA1 is missing stuff, even though that isn't the case.
Screenshot (187).png

Screenshot (186).png

As of now, I've tried things from using older versions of SLADE, to deleting and reimplementing all the sprites one by one several times now, and this continues to happen. I really have no idea what the solution to this could be. I've never experienced this with any other character, so I don't know what could possibly causing this to happen.

Okay, this has been an issue I've been dealing with for the past few days, and I still have no clue what's causing it. For one of the characters I'm working on, after a while, inserting certain sprites just makes it decide that sprites that it no issue with before suddenly just don't exist. In this example here, after I inserted the map Icon, it suddenly decided that PLAYA1 is missing stuff, even though that isn't the case.View attachment 47503
View attachment 47504
As of now, I've tried things from using older versions of SLADE, to deleting and reimplementing all the sprites one by one several times now, and this continues to happen. I really have no idea what the solution to this could be. I've never experienced this with any other character, so I don't know what could possibly causing this to happen.

If I were to guess, you have the sprites out of order. The graphics should be after the S_SKIN lump and going from A all the way to S.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back