Kart bug reports thread

I'm having issues with the multiplayer. For some reason when I go into the multiplayer the game says no one is online even though I am on the most recent version.

I'm having issues with the multiplayer. For some reason when I go into the multiplayer the game says no one is online even though I am on the most recent version.
Even though there are many servers to pick from, only a few (about 3-6) have a good amount of players in them. If you are unable to connect to the Master Server, check your Internet connection, restart your PC, and try again in a few hours. If all else fails, you may need to reinstall the game.

Having a few issues. Items, some stage elements (springs/obstacles) and even some characters just don't show up, they're invisible.

edit - OOF nevermind I fixed it

Last edited:
Probably some people complained about this. I'm new to SRB2Kart, I tried to install properly, latest version, and I open it, it shows white screen. Pretty much it's still works like selecting menu, but the display.
Post automatically merged:

Now with the 1.6 update, the game loads but I can only see a white screen when opening it in standard mode, I can hear the menus and navigate them but the screen is completely white
Same problem

Probably some people complained about this. I'm new to SRB2Kart, I tried to install properly, latest version, and I open it, it shows white screen. Pretty much it's still works like selecting menu, but the display.

Same problem
Where did you install it?

I mean the functions seems to still work, it's not like the files is corrupted or something, but the screen still white. I wonder why this keeps happening.

Is it just my pc or the new version actually has this problem? I'm using Windows 7, and probably because of it.

I'm going to play 1.5 for a while then

Last edited:
I mean the functions seems to still work, it's not like the files is corrupted or something, but the screen still white. I wonder why this keeps happening.

Is it just my pc or the new version actually has this problem? I'm using Windows 7, and probably because of it.

I'm going to play 1.5 for a while then
you might be able to fix the white screen issue for 1.6 on windows 7 by compiling the exe from source as any premade exe build from github might have issues

I don't know why it keeps happening, but whenever I attempt to join a server, I always get the "not responding" thing on my screen. It's geunally annoying. This didn't happen in 1.4 so idk why is it happening now. I hope there's a like fix or something for this.

can somebody help? when i tried to join my friend's server using discord it just gets stuck on connecting to server. it was fine before now it just dosent work anymore

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    10.7 KB · Views: 40

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back