Kaldrum's 3D Models

Kaldrum's 3D Models v4.0 - it's-a-him!

Kaldrum I want to know what the next update will be that's all and plan if you're going to put a 3d model of a mod you like

Kaldrum I want to know what the next update will be that's all and plan if you're going to put a 3d model of a mod you like
no spoilers, sorry! unless you know where to look
I've been working on quite a bit of stuff for a while now as well as polishing up the existing characters. I have a few more things I want to get done that will take a little while but I think it'll be worth the wait once it releases. Don't want to show it rn though bc Ive been changing a lot of stuff lately.

Are there plans for a Fang and dark Eggman model, as well as a modern sonic and a sonic adventure model in future pack model updates?

Anyone know how to open the models.dat archive on cellphone
Post automatically merged:

Anyone know how to open the models.dat archive on cellphone

Do you know a app who can i use? I tested mucho apps but i cant edit the .dat file
Well the one i use is this
Screenshot_20230526-144355.png

Maybe try it

does anybody know how to change the classic sonic model to the bandageless classic sonic model? im a beginner. (EDIT): Never mind, i came across a txt file called bonus and it had the things i need to do. (SECOND EDIT): I got it on pc but i need it on android

Last edited:
Back