• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

K_RockyMountain.wad Version 3.7/7.0 (Need Feedback)

Status
Not open for further replies.
EDIT: SRB2 LIVE VERSION: http://srb2ffh.supersanctuary.net/384K_rockymountain-LIVE.wad

Rocky Mountain is my first try to make a king of the hill map. I still have to get someone to help me on how to SOC a linedef so that will probally be made in Version 6.2 but, Rate it please. BTW, do you think I improved my mapping skills? You can grade the map, 1/10 to 10/10 is only allowed.

SRB2 DOOM BUILDER SCREENSHOT
kothpic1.jpg

Code:
MAP60 -FORCE

And now for some in-game screenshots!
srb20005.png

srb20006.png

srb20007.png

srb20008.png

srb20009.png

srb20010.png

srb20011.png

srb20012.png

srb20013.png

srb20014.png

srb20015.png

The Download Link: http://srb2ffh.supersanctuary.net/113K_rockymountain.wad

1. You can't SOC linedefs.
2. I don't even need to play this in a netgame to see that it's unplayable. Heck, the death pits aren't even death pits. And the stage is...so enormous, it's ridiculous.

In all honesty, this map looks like it has many of the qualites of a solidly starting Single Player map, as opposed to a multiplayer map. I'd really like to see you try and do it that way over a multiplayer map.

I think you should use that as the beginning of a single player map. Of course, it would need to be modified here and there to make areas more easily accessible in Single Player, but it looks like a good start for one.

But, I don't know how to use seanery, thats why I tryed a floor texture so it does not needs seanery, btw, I need to add the waterfall sounds in version 3.8.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back