Just WOW... (bit of a rant)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today, I was at a fundraiser for the Rockford Baseball team. I was in the pool, and all of a sudden, the pools closed. It turns out someone though it would be funny to take a dump in the pool. It seems that the World IQ is as almost as bad as the forum IQ, because of idiots like that kid. I have not seen a tiny bit of common sense in the world (in real life, not the forum.) Have you ever seen someone with common sense in real life?

Sky Ninja said:
Trust me, the world I.Q. is lower than the forum I.Q. World I.Q.: -79890798079807968504857

I think you have it backwords.

World I.Q.: -79890798079807968504857
Forum I.Q.: - 99999999999999999999999999999999999999.9000001001

You guys realize that this whole topic=fail, right? IQs can't be negative, they're quotients, and also, IQs use the age of the test subject in the equation to find your score, and a community does not have an age. =/ *shot for being logical and ruining all your fun*

Communities can have an average age. Note Shadow Hog's college project topic.
At any rate, whether they can be negative or not, despite n00bs I'd say forum IQ>world IQ.
The forum as far as I know isn't full of drug dealers/addicts/gangsters, alcoholic xenophobe rednecks,
corrupt right-wing cowboy politicians or any other such scum o' da earf. :P

On topic, yes I have met people with common sense.
There's this one dude in my mirror with plenty of it. *shot*
But seriously, a lot of my friends have it because I tend to avoid
wasting my time with total idiots in life. Most of my teachers have it.
Not everyone is as stupid as you think, but there are more people with
less or no common sense at all than people with it.

Hey, guess what I dug up. It turns out that 1/5 of America can't locate the United States on a blank map. A lot of Americans have an inflated ego, and it is SO big that they think that they are the best, and don't need to follow the rules because they won't get caught, or need to know about other people and civilians. "OMG, liek i dont need 2 no about othr coutries!" *coughGeorgeBushcough* It just sickens me to see this happen.

Most people over 30 I know have still posses common sense. It seems older people seem more and more superior to the load newer people.

But yeah, in overall, the world's IQ is pretty dang low, including 30+ people. Its....UNDER NINE THOUSAAANNDD!!! ...ahum.

I still wonder how things are going in Japan, though. They seem to be the same in alot of ways.

You can't measure the average age of people, realistically. The average age in the ProtectGeeker.org is probably going to be higher than most of the people in the character section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back