Just droping by, how are things?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez...i haven't played SRB2 since i hosted a 5 hour long game thanks to people who begged me on youtube. x_x Even more, ive been dead from the forums here! (Well, not like James has been very active himself here).

....So, how are things around here? I miss much? o_o

BlueZero4 said:
Arid Ruins 2, with a hint of Nuclear Sunset 2 and Palmtree Panic.

Yeah. Try out those wads. I haven't gotten around to playing them, but I have heard from people that they are indeed excellent.

Palmtree panic seems oddly familiar...ill have to check my Srb2 folder for the wad. But I'll give those other 2 a download as well. >.>

Any oldie users still active that i may recognize here?

Palmtree Panic was actually released rather recently. It's probably farmiliar because that was one of the levels in Sonic CD.

SuperSonic117 said:
Geez...i haven't played SRB2 since i hosted a 5 hour long game thanks to people who begged me on youtube.
Yeah, and I was there for about 3 hours or so.

SuperSonic117 said:
....So, how are things around here? I miss much? o_o
You did miss quite a few, really. Like, TeamSpeak switching to Ventrillo, and that Spazzo isn't making the dedicated server for that anymore, Sonict is.

SuperSonic117 said:
Explains why im always asked "HOW DO CHU MAKE HUMPING BOTS LOLZ??" on Youtube. o_0;
Yeah.. you're going to have to ignore a lot of that.

on Edge said:
SUDDENLY, N00BS! THOUSANDS OF THEM!
Fixed

Anyway, not much has happened. The downward spiral of the forum continues onward. Nothing new there. All we (the admins, that is) can do is keep moderating the forum until all the troublemakers either learn how to not be annoying (it's easier than it looks) or go away, which may be a long, long time away from becoming a reality...

I don't think the blame lies with the members entirely. This forum is beyond saving anyway (one of the reasons I only come here for the wad releases nowadays; I stick with Team Metal where the admins are fair)

Hannyness said:
I don't think the blame lies with the members entirely. This forum is beyond saving anyway (one of the reasons I only come here for the wad releases nowadays; I stick with Team Metal where the admins are fair)
The admins are fair here, too. Tell me one reason why they aren't.

EDIT: One GOOD reason why they aren't.*

Yeah, these are among the cleanest and most intelligent forums on the internet entirely because of the administration here.

Which is slightly disturbing, considering the massive idiocy around here...

I'll admit it's not the best, but it's definitely not as bad as alot of you are making it out to be. Like I said in #srb2fun today: #srb2fun was MUCH worse about two and a half years ago.

@BW: Jazz said it was among the best, not the best.

@FF: I think that would be that the n00bs have gotten less intelligent, and are now so unintelligent that they don't know how to use Irc.

Ah, nice to see you there GCFreak, and i do remember FuriousFox too. XD (Im 90% positive mystics still around too, eh?).

And yeah, the noob spread is not just here....its kinda been everywhere in the sonic community's. I beg to differ my new forum being any different as soon as its open to the public...>>; Kinda why im gonna be keeping my forum "small".

Small is good, right? o_o;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back