Jurai_Megamix.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh, ALL of these are graphics others made, right? Before you call this your own, I'd like to see some original stuff in here.

I do not claim any of the graphics, merely the arrangement. And if you do not like it do not download, I do not claim anything in it. I just claim the fact that I assembled this and the fact that I claim that I claim that I assembled this does not mean that I claim any of this assemblage. Therefore, if you don't like it, don't download it.

He stole the exact wad? Pathetic, right when I think you were actually a good member, you go and steal another persons wad..... Pathetic....

Three words...That's the internet!
Post something on it and it'll most likely be stolen by even the most trust-worthy person.

I couldn't care less; the real outrage here is that he's posted a graphics replacement wad without posting any screenshots. I mean, come on, this is the sort of thing where screenshots are needed most. Why would I download something like this without any indication of the quality therein, when there's a very good chance that it's only going to make things uglier for me?

Yugi said:
You make me ashamed that you're a member.... :cry:
'Cause the SRB2MB's got sum pretty lofty standards am I right

Does anyone have the file? I am on a new computer and I need to get it so I can continue work on the file.

BlueZero4 said:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/7ki6zd

One word post! Well, I belive a link as one word.

Side's' the internet was made so people could steal stuff. What do you think the purpose of Ebay is? *Goes to Ebay takes picture of somthing somones selling puts the selling adress as enemy's house and makes the starting bid 50$ (If you get it raise you'r hand *raises hand*)* Lol double *. :mrgreen:

Sath the metal hedgehog said:
BlueZero4 said:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/7ki6zd

One word post! Well, I belive a link as one word.

Side's' the internet was made so people could steal stuff. What do you think the purpose of Ebay is? *Goes to Ebay takes picture of somthing somones selling puts the selling adress as enemy's house and makes the starting bid 50$ (If you get it raise you'r hand *raises hand*)* Lol double *. :mrgreen:

Off topic: What the hell are you on about?

No, the link isn't a one word post, and the internet wasn't made to steal stuff as one feature. And EBay isn't involved in this either.

On Topic: For graphic replacements, try editing some of the main textures, and patches with photoshop, and XWE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back