• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Junio Sonic(delete thread.)

Progress.
wip.gif

Weren't you cancelling this?
don't get me wrong, I like that that doesnt seem to be happening, but yk...

make up your mind, man

Loving the new sprites.

Also, isnt the homing thok already an available ability you can slap onto a player, or is this a custom Homing thok?

Loving the new sprites.

Also, isnt the homing thok already an available ability you can slap onto a player, or is this a custom Homing thok?
Yeah but it completely stops you momentum when you use it, and no one likes going slow.

I'm figuring out some neat moveset ideas here:
What if Junio was able to hop over enemies or ride them in reference to a part in the CD Ending Cutscene where he rides a Mecha-Bu and he could possibly throw the enemy after using it. I'm not sure if this sounds too complex but it sounded like a neat concept to me.

Attachments

• Screenshot (1043).png
    Screenshot (1043).png
    914.2 KB · Views: 49
What if Junio was able to hop over enemies or ride them in reference to a part in the CD Ending Cutscene where he rides a Mecha-Bu and he could possibly throw the enemy after using it. I'm not sure if this sounds too complex but it sounded like a neat concept to me.
Sounds good though I would need to ask someone to code that in for me. I can see how that could work as a "parkour" ability though maybe it should be that instead.

maybe this move here can tie into a ledge grab move aswell?
if thats even possible, i think this character would be good for parkour moves
Post automatically merged:

isnt their already a junio sonic?
yes but this ones cooler /j

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back