June is OVER. No "June" video was delivered. Delay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redsonic

"Look for new YouTube videos in May and beyond."
But don't think we won't keep you entertained in the mean time. Look for new YouTube videos in May and beyond.

It's May 20th. Almost June...

Did i miss the new youtube videos?
There was that ACZ video, back from March: http://www.youtube.com/user/Spaddlewit

But i'm waiting for the new 'may' videos to launch. What's with the delay?

EDIT: Looks like the 'delay' was true. The promise turned out to be a tiny white lie, and the video, confirmed by SSNTails, is not going to be here just yet. This time, he played a different strategy and didn't tell us an exact timeframe, but said ''sometime soon''. Ah well. Looks like i'm going for another hiatus.

Patience is a virtue.

Just wait, SSNTails just got married you know?
(I wouldn't like it if some body that wanted a game clip after I got married to the girl of my dreams.) So just wait, I sure he will get to it soon.(Like in June. :p)

srb2kirbyo said:
Patience is a virtue.

Just wait, SSNTails just got married you know?
(I wouldn't like it if some body that wanted a game clip after I got married to the girl of my dreams.) So just wait, I sure he will get to it soon.(Like in June. :p)

The post says to look for them in May, as well as beyond.
I've been looking for 20 days now. >.>

Redsonic said:
Bigboi said:
Do you know how long I've been waiting for Duke Nukem Forever?

That was cancelled a week ago. And as far as I know, srb2 currently isn't cancelled. o_O

So? He has been waiting for a long time.

Some members have being wait for more that 10 years for srb2 1.1 !!

Rome wasn't built in a day. With AJ on his honeymoon, the team is concentrating more on actually building the game rather than building videos for more hype. You'll get more videos, don't worry - just give us some more time to work on the project for now.

It's not like we aren't suppling you with any new screenshots or anything, too.

Well, Rob may not have a life, but the rest of us do...we also have that terrible, terrible end-of-year ritual that starts with an e and rhymes with spam ;).

Holy **** it's redsonic.

Anyways just be patient, why do they even need to show videos of what we already know? (There's 1.1 beta videos everywhere, just watch those)

What everyone else that has posted on this topic stated as absolutely correct.

I see where your coming from. I saw the promise of a YouTube vid in May, as well. I also know, on a completely seperate note, that Megaman Star Force 3 was going to be set for mid-June but the date has now been pushed back to August. (Not that I'm complaining about it; I still haven't completely beat SF2 yet, so this gives me more time.) It's okay to wait for life to give enough time for SSNTails to do his thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back