JTE glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

protojo

On srb2jte I found it really annoying how when I use addbot skin(certain character) it has the same result as just putting addbot on its own (adding a different bot to what you said). How can I get it to listen to me!?

You have to say:
Addbot Sonic
Addbot Knuckles
Addbot Tails

Not

Addbot knux
Addbot Tales
Addbot Sonci

Basically just check your spelling.

still doesn't work

EDIT: weh hey it does work. Although the mistake was putting skin before the character not the spelling.

Try just typing in addbot as a console comand and when you have the bots you want just type in "kick" then after that the name of the bot you want to get rid of like: kick knucklesbot,kick tailsbot,kick shadowbot etc. thats what I always do! :mrgreen:

That doesn't substitute well. Typing addbot alone doesn't give your bot a different color or name, compared to typing: "addbot tails blue bluebot"

Well he didn't really say anything about giving the bot an alternate color scheme now did he? :roll:

Well for one thing I was just making a point and also there was really no reason to tell me that if thats not what he needed help with. :roll:

What, so I'm not allowed to give out extra useful information? Fine then, I'll just stand in the corner until someone needs me. :(

If you don't know what you're talking about, please don't try to help someone. You only make a fool of yourself.

Beleive me. I've done it myself a few times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back