• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Jet the hawk

Should I make the Wad?

• YEAH!!!! MAKE IT!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good things here and there

• errr....not that great

• OMG! THIS IS THE WORK OF AN COMPLEATE IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!

• I don't care ether way

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I have updated the sprites a lot, I just have to post it (I'm using someone else's computer right now :D ) when I get home I'll upload them. Also a beta test is all most ready, but I did not put the front sprites in yet, so just tell me if you want the beta test, it will be do in a few day's.

Can I beta test, please?

EDIT: Who the helle said this WAD is a complete work of an idiot in the poll? No taste at all!

Though, I fail to see the point of a poll...
Actually, the shading is off.
It looks better when the colors at the bottom of the spines are darker than the body color.

play280na4mt.png

I was bored, so I did this...

GCFreak said:
EDIT: Who the hell said this WAD is a complete work of an idiot in the poll? No taste at all!

Sorry that was me.

I voted it becase I hate jet.

This looks awesome tough.

Maybe some one should make Sonic on extreme gear and Jet on extreme gear Maybe I could do that.

Zanyhead said:
um... the airboard under his feet?

Obviously, you fail to understand that it doesn't resemble an airboard.
When I first saw it, I thought it was a bad Super Sonic cape. -_-

I guess I MIGHT do Super Sonic on a board.

Or maybe a snow board.

I am not good at making boards I like it though.

HYPERKNUX said:
Good Idea! and a color change as well. No Super Form is cool without a color change ! :D

but ALL the superforms have a color change...WE ARE TRYING TO BE ORIGINAL HERE! Jet on his airboard is cool enough. We don't need a color change.

and hyper-metal-sonic X, good luck with that wad. can't wait to use it. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back