• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Jet The Hawk.wad

Which way?

• Regular eyes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm.. I thought of this. Maybe his super form would be him on his board, or it could be something else?

Double post. Well, broken beta1 is here, which you'll see when it loads up. =/ Can someone tell me what is wrong? It says "R_InstallSpriteLump: Bad frame Characters in lump MISLA7A3TMu"

Haven't posted in a while...(Occupied with FXII and PS3)

This wad is nice, since I just played Sonic Riders a little while ago.

I'd choose the "Mad" eyes since, it suits him more.

Overall, looks pretty nice.

Sorry guys, I won't post for a while, due to some grades on the progress report, so it'll be delayed. =/

is this a re-do of the other jet rider wad?
because i got the older one

Raiyu said:
is this a re-do of the other jet rider wad?
because i got the older one

No, it's just an edit. I'm slowly working on this still, so don't worry.

IS their a early version of this wad? i would like to test it out and hope it is nearly finished :D if a early version is available plz link it to sendspace ( or something like that)

camo man said:
jet_the_hawk_06 said:
:D YESSS lol hope it is SOON :D i nearly have the entire sonic cast and jet is a character i need.
The only one you need is Jet? Do you have Rouge, Gamma, Eggman, Black Doom, Wave, Big, Cheese, Chaos, Mighty, Espyo, Vector, Charmy, Shadow Andriod, etc?

I said 'nearly' but a have most of them. I dont even like mighty and gamma but yea. :?

SHADOW JET said:
nitro_the_hedghog said:
Okay then....
Thank you very much jet is my absolute favorite chrecter you have to let me beta test
:xshadowjet sighning off:x
i hear you :D jet is my favorite character ( also a come back in sonic and the secret rings!!!!!!) and i really hope the beta comes out soon

ps. don't make the wad so jet is on his board it would ruin it lol only us the board for like super jet or something and use it to fly around :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back