JESUSBEAM!!! (JBeam.soc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sykotic

Link Sploded, stfu aiai, PLEASE.

Kinda self explanatory. It's a funny little Joke between some friends and me. It got too funny so I socced. I might do Royal Rainbow next >_>

This uses Objects 371 and 372 in Soccing. If you're adding this to a character, use 371. I don't have a clue what you'll use this for though. If you do use it though, credit me kthx. Also, you can hit yourself with this beam. Try not too, but it's really 1337 for Match Mode XD

srb20003-1.png

OPS IGOT HEET BUH MUH OWN BEAM LAWL!

Seeing as how there's just a "J" in the filename, you could still change it off Jesus before this gets out of hand.

Like me for instance. I like "Juice" much better. ^_^

Heh, thanks. Tim said the Idea was Genius, then I gave him a screenie.

He said "THE LASER IS THE COLOR OF BURNING PISS!!!"

This page kills my Internet Explorer. D=

Nice SOC, but it have the name Jesus in the filename can offend.

I can do that. I'll just need a Circle with OMFG in it. XD Or induviadual OMFG letters.

Chaos said:
This page kills my Internet Explorer. D=

Nice SOC, but it have the name Jesus in the filename can offend.

I'm athiest. If I offend, it's not my problem.

Ok, how about we all don't tell each other about what religions we belive in and don't believe in, to avoid offending other people in the forum, OK?

Oh please, the only reason someone reasonable would possibly be offended by this, was if they were actively trying to find something to take offense from.

LMAO! Thats all I have to say...
oh, just to let you all know, there is nothing ofencive in using Jesus in this things name. Jesus is a popular name some countries. So what if this was named after one of those Jesuses? ...soz...random rants... :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back