Jeep v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

zck2020

For those of you who remember the old, poorly sprited, crappy Jeep character I released a while ago, you'll be delighted to hear that I've made a better version. Screenies:

srb20001.png
srb20002.png

srb20003.png
srb20004.png

And now for the (Updated) download link:

:Clicky:

And for those of you who need a reason for this character's creation, it was something to pass the time while I wait for a level to be finished for my mod that I'm about to release.

Wow. That's pretty cool looking. I like it! *downloads*
Wait...Mod? Can't wait for that one to come out.

I see some white pixels on that second shot, you should probably clean that up. I also think that the jeep should have spokes. Other then that, it looks like pretty good artwork.

Edit: I couldn't see the link because I was in grass theme. I changed the link so it should be visible in all themes.

lol, I remember the first jeep WAD, this one is much better. This WAD should be fun in race mode. You don't see character WADs of vehicles too often. Maybe later, I could do a helicopter that shoots missiles. :P
I lol'd at the 'insert awesome picture of character here' pic. :P Adding SRB2 on the license plate was neat too.
It's a great WAD, zck2020. Btw, I can't wait to fight Darth Vader in your upcoming mod! =D

It doesn't look 3D enough. It looks like you got several jeeps and flattened them at various angles. Mainly the diagonals.

is it just me, or is this one of the most original character wads I've seen lately?
Keep up the good work.

Thanks. :D But I think that for most people, it's not the original idea that they usually can't come up with, it's the original material (eg. sprites). 'Cause if you think about it, this is a pretty lame wad without the sprites; A red jeep that drives itself. XD So, I guess what I'm trying to say is, that coming up with an idea is easy, it's the working to make that idea a reality that gets people. Anyway, thanks. ;-9

Looks cool. I remember the old Jeep. Dling this one now.

...You have just given me the idea to make a BNSF gp-38. (yeah, I'm into trains, so shoot me)

zck2020 said:
Well, there would be other vehicles than jeeps. Hmm...Ferrari! *somehow killed*

And roadkill ability! Ya know...didn't KO release a Tank the other day? That could be in to!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back