Jeck Jims' MD2s 2.0's Final Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use Misfit Model 3D. And there are no other formats of my models, I do not use rigs. I frame animate straight up.

I did not feel like release rings.
The ring is on the wrong wrist because SRB2 flips models, so in-game it is correct.
And icon editing is done with wads, nothing I can do other than make wads to replace the icons. (Which I won't)

Oh. Will you ever release rings? The rings that come out of the Sonic 3-Styled monitors just feel kinda out of place compared the the rings in-game. Also, what do you think of my SOAP shoe idea?

waluigi.png

TOO BAD. Waluigi Time.

Last edited:
Hello,i have two things to say (and i hope my grammar implemented in these two years of External Looking,but this is a my detail...)
anyways:
1) Thanks really much for these md2,me and my friends are really enjoying...
But: (here come the number two)
2) Can you add Amy Rose and Sally Md2? Classic and Modern? i downloaded all,but i can't found any Amy Rose. Sally neither.
sorry to bother you, but I really have to ask this.
Both AmyRose and Sally i mean are from DrPepper's pack

(Also,please,excuse my poor grammar.)
-Razgriz

That's weird, it was working yesterday...
Anyway I curious to now how mighty will use a air gear, seeing that he's a forgotten or unused character.

Welp, I must say that I love these MD2s. :I Managed to get them working at long last. Only problem is that a few things don't seem to be working. (SORB, THOK, SHRP, etc) Everything else works perfectly fine and is absolutely spectacular when combined with CB. You simply must keep up the good work because honestly I've never seen the game look any better.

Also an additional thing, not sure if it's been mentioned before or anything.
Is it possible in any way to make it so that the MD2 has different colors, without it being a different MD2 altogether? (i.e.: Super Sonic being golden/yellow rather than blue)

Welp, I must say that I love these MD2s. :I Managed to get them working at long last. Only problem is that a few things don't seem to be working. (SORB, THOK, SHRP, etc) Everything else works perfectly fine and is absolutely spectacular when combined with CB. You simply must keep up the good work because honestly I've never seen the game look any better.

Also an additional thing, not sure if it's been mentioned before or anything.
Is it possible in any way to make it so that the MD2 has different colors, without it being a different MD2 altogether? (i.e.: Super Sonic being golden/yellow rather than blue)

I don't think its possible, unless they end up programming that into one of the versions of SRB2.

There's a way to get a WAD's sprites to display as a model's textures. Unfortunately that has the whole limited-palette thing.

I remember once having a Classic Sonic Md2 that turned yellow when going super, so it is possible.

You must have had that old MD2 color change wad that was made for 1.09.4 with the Wizard MD2. That wad was just a character who's sprites were ALL the skin of the Wizard MD2, and then have it go yellow when super, and then take off the texture of the Wizard MD2, so the MD2 starts using the sprites of the character you're using, thus making him able to change color and turn yellow.

You must have had that old MD2 color change wad that was made for 1.09.4 with the Wizard MD2. That wad was just a character who's sprites were ALL the skin of the Wizard MD2, and then have it go yellow when super, and then take off the texture of the Wizard MD2, so the MD2 starts using the sprites of the character you're using, thus making him able to change color and turn yellow.

Nope, it wasn't the Wizard MD2. It was a Sonic Shuffle MD2 (Now that I think about it, it might be Jeck Jim's :P). I'm not sure how this works, but when turning super, it changes the texture of the md2 to another texture on the same .png file. (I know this has nothing to do with the wad that the MD2 is attached to, because I tried it with many different wads and characters).

Here is a picture of the texture used for the MD2:

Here are some screenshots of it in-game:

Normal Sonic:

Turned super:

There is however one problem. The jump. The texture doesn't have a jump thing set for Super Sonic, so it still looks like this:

But when turning super, everything else changes. Even the animations change from running to flying, from standing to hovering. Everything else changes.

Last edited:
Nope, it wasn't the Wizard MD2. It was a Sonic Shuffle MD2 (Now that I think about it, it might be Jeck Jim's :P). I'm not sure how this works, but when turning super, it changes the texture of the md2 to another texture on the same .png file. (I know this has nothing to do with the wad that the MD2 is attached to, because I tried it with many different wads and characters).

Here is a picture of the texture used for the MD2:

Here are some screenshots of it in-game:

Normal Sonic:

Turned super:

The is however one problem. The jump. The texture doesn't have a jump thing set for Super Sonic, so it still looks like this:

But when turning super, everything else changes. Even the animations change from running to flying, from standing to hovering. Everything else changes.

It's because he has 2 different models. The Sonic Shuffle models have SUCH a small poly count he's able to squish in 2 models. Sonic and Super Sonic. That's why he goes blue when he jumps.
Offtopic: Where did you get that map? I'd like to try it...

Last edited:
It's because he has 2 different models. The Sonic Shuffle models have SUCH a small poly count he's about to squish in 2 models. Sonic and Super Sonic. That's why he goes blue when he jumps.
Offtopic: Where did you get that map? I'd like to try it...

Oh I see. Still its a great model. Also, the map is a work in progress by me for a mod I am making.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back