ok great, now it just does the thing of replacing the old 3D models folder and putting the new one in its place along with the new models.dat
Post automatically merged:

xd

XD X2

Here I give you the link to my sonic mania and sonic robo blast 2 with mods and everything already set as it should be for the 3D models: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1jEzKrmFIOgzwYTZ-C4mHM0SCEakQwDR4?usp=sharing

thank you guys for helping me you made my day happier🥰🙏

wait it tells me that i sended a reqest to someone is that you?

i

do you see a request from me team_golden?

ok great, now it just does the thing of replacing the old 3D models folder and putting the new one in its place along with the new models.dat

xd

XD X2

Here I give you the link to my sonic mania and sonic robo blast 2 with mods and everything already set as it should be for the 3D models: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1jEzKrmFIOgzwYTZ-C4mHM0SCEakQwDR4?usp=sharing
can you share it becuase it tells me you choose to give me or not

Last edited:

i

do you see a request from me team_golden?

can you share it becuase it tells me you choose to give me or not
there you go, i was doing something

I didn't mean to reply u

has a video with what happens to me when you load the version of adventure sonic (si hablan español pos traduzcan que use el traductor para poner esto xd)
OK it was a mistake but I can still help you with a tutorial
1: Use text editor. If you don't have one Its right here
2: copy and paste the letters and numbers from my previous comment
3: copy and paste the models into the models/play folder
4: open up your game and set the render to opengl
5: add your prevoius addons
And Your Done Sorry if that didn't help you

OK it was a mistake but I can still help you with a tutorial
1: Use text editor. If you don't have one Its right here
2: copy and paste the letters and numbers from my previous comment
3: copy and paste the models into the models/play folder
4: open up your game and set the render to opengl
5: add your prevoius addons
And Your Done Sorry if that didn't help you
Heres another note: if your on windows just do the same thing

look im im using the fire os system so please tell me how to do it one there
I don't know buddy I just gave the tutorial to Team_Golden

Day 1 Patch V1.0.1
Modern Sonic Support has been added to the pack, simply download the patch and replace your files with the new ones. Or download the full v1.0.1 fresh.

attachment.php

For the nerds- MSONIC.md3 and MODELS.dat the only two updated files.

BUGS
These are not my fault, and it's no use complaining in this thread about them.
-Skincolor bug; the game gets confused and applies the wrong recolored texture on a model, and sometimes even sprites. It's my understanding this bug has been corrected, just not in time for 2.2.1, it'll come eventually.
-NiGHTs mode rotations on custom characters; NiGHTs requires a separate lump in characters wads for models to rotate correctly. Character creators, see the vanilla cast's files and check for "SPRTINFO." Add one to your character if you want it's model to not look like an Arwing.
-Fang; due to naming conflicts, if you switch renderers to OGL after launching in software, the playable Fang will use his sprites rather than the model. Your game must launch in OGL to use Fang's Model.
Hey Jeck Jim's can you add a Mario model
Day 1 Patch V1.0.1
Modern Sonic Support has been added to the pack, simply download the patch and replace your files with the new ones. Or download the full v1.0.1 fresh.

attachment.php

For the nerds- MSONIC.md3 and MODELS.dat the only two updated files.

BUGS
These are not my fault, and it's no use complaining in this thread about them.
-Skincolor bug; the game gets confused and applies the wrong recolored texture on a model, and sometimes even sprites. It's my understanding this bug has been corrected, just not in time for 2.2.1, it'll come eventually.
-NiGHTs mode rotations on custom characters; NiGHTs requires a separate lump in characters wads for models to rotate correctly. Character creators, see the vanilla cast's files and check for "SPRTINFO." Add one to your character if you want it's model to not look like an Arwing.
-Fang; due to naming conflicts, if you switch renderers to OGL after launching in software, the playable Fang will use his sprites rather than the model. Your game must launch in OGL to use Fang's Model.
Hey Jeck Jim's can you add a Mario model for v1.7 Its right here I'll be happy if you add it

Last edited:
Ask and you might not receive. Don't bother the talented man with requests, as he will do what they want with their mod.

Last edited:
Back