It's my birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bigboi0lh.png

I told Spazzo to put the candles on the cake, but... well he 'forgot' how old Bigboi was turning out. So he ended up putting the whole pack of candles on! We soon had a nice fire going... though I don't think it should of been on the cake!

I then had the situation under control--I broke out some hot dogs, and started roasting them over the cake. After Bigboi finished putting his hat on Spazzo's face, we all enjoyed the hot dogs and what was left of the cake.

Happy birthday, Bigboi!

Chaos Zero 64 said:
bigboi0lh.png

I told Spazzo to put the candles on the cake, but... well he 'forgot' how old Bigboi was turning out. So he ended up putting the whole pack of candles on! We soon had a nice fire going... though I don't think it should of been on the cake!

I then had the situation under control--I broke out some hot dogs, and started roasting them over the cake. After Bigboi finished putting his hat on Spazzo's face, we all enjoyed the hot dogs and what was left of the cake.

Happy birthday, Bigboi!
Wait wait wait wait wait. Hold on for a sec...

Is it intentional or coincidence that that's my name?!?

Hehehe...

This birthday is kicking ass. :) Sonic the Fighters is hard, though. >_<

supershadow2 said:
Use SONIC for STF. Just keep spinning... (Down+Punch/A)
I got my brother to beat it with Fang. He was cursing me out when he kept getting his ass kicked by Metal Sonic. Get this, though. When he faced Robotnik, he didn't even get touched. Perfect match.

Heh, yeah, Metal Sonic kicks everyone's butts but Robotnik can't lay a punch. The first time I played Sonic the Fighters, it was in the arcade, and I played as Knuckles and got my butt kicked by ... ... ...
What was that dude in the ice level again? For some reason, I can NEVER remember his name... ... ...
Well, since I was defeated by him, I had lost my last quarter (I didn't notice the Sonic the Fighters machine until I only had one left x_x) ... But some kid came up to the game, played it, and lost. On the first level.

I told him I wanted to try but I had no more tokens. :( He asked me if I could beat it, and I said yes, completely sure of myself. So he put a credit in, I selected the guy who beat me last time, quickly learned how to use him, and beat the whole thing, even Metal Sonic, on one try.

Watching him ride the jet away from teh Death Egg 2, the kid asked "Did you win? o.o" and I told him I had. Then he looked around and asked "... Where do the tickets come out? :("

but if you beat it as Sonic without losing a match, you get to play as SUUUUUUPER SAWNIK in the last match!11! Wheeee...

Jason the Echidna said:
Heh, yeah, Metal Sonic kicks everyone's butts but Robotnik can't lay a punch. The first time I played Sonic the Fighters, it was in the arcade, and I played as Knuckles and got my butt kicked by ... ... ...
What was that dude in the ice level again? For some reason, I can NEVER remember his name... ... ...

Seriously, that's exactly like what happened to me. First time I played it, I was Knuckles and got my ass kicked by Bark. Swear to GOD.

~.~ I never heard of Sonic the Fighters...

Oh and since I didn't get a good present fer ya, I'll make sure next time you come in #MimirusHome and I have the urge to kick you, I won't. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back