• It stinks.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a stupid emo.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shu

I mean from the two of you who actually got one. Not you idiot Sony fan-boys who want to spend $700 just because the PS2 owned.

I don't actually own one but you don't know how badly I want one. BTW, did SSBB release with the Wii or it didn't? From what I've seen about the Wii it's awesome. The only flaw is that is has the same graphics as the GC.

M.V.P said:
BTW, did SSBB release with the Wii or it didn't?
Huhh.........This is what the Nintedo Power, nay the inter net you are on right now is for.

The only flaw is that is has the same graphics as the GC.

No it doesn't.

Shu said:
I mean from the two of you who actually got one. Not you idiot Sony fan-boys who want to spend $700 just because the PS2 owned.

you know how dumb that sounds, I mean, if i'm gonna spend 700 on a ps3 becouase ps2 was good why would i spend 500$ on a Wii when the gamecube wasnt that good

Zelda is the only game that doest look gay on the wii, in fct wii managed to save it, because it WAS gay on the gamecube.with the gay hero of wind
on the wii there going back to the awsome hero of time

heres a list of the worst game ruining games

Mario Galaxy-you guide mario around with a star(gay like kirby on DS)

SSBB-Pits in it,Who the **** is Pit!? and Sonic should at least stay as far away from nintendo characters as possible eventhough nintendo owns copyright on him

Ill add to this list as ideas come up

I am getting a Wii today. I hope it is good. I am allowed to get two games with it and because I have already preordered Twilight Princess...I was thinking about the new Rayman game and...I really don't know what else was a launch title.

SSBB-Pits in it,Who the **** is Pit!? and Sonic should at least stay as far away from nintendo characters as possible eventhough nintendo owns copyright on him

WHO, you ask, is Pit? Dude, you really need to go play Kid Icarus. Also, I'd rather have Sonic in SSBB than some crappy, overrated to hell Final Fantasy characters.

Yays for Kid Icarus.

And no, Black Zero, you failed with those gay comments. It's not funny when you say it 4 times in a single post.

The Windwaker was a fantastic title.

Mario Galaxy is just a new take on platforming. Give it a try...

Touch Kirby is very addicting once you get a hang of the control system.

If you think Nintendo stars are gay, gtfo off this forum and go join your Sony-infected friends.

SSBB comes out sometime in 2007. I don't neccessarily want a Wii that much, as I'm actually leaning more toward the 360 simply because of it's generic control scheme (And *cough* STH2006 and CoD2).

M.V.P said:
The Wii isn't $500, it's $250.

Umm, you do know that in other countries, the dollar is worth different amounts of money, right? The Wii is worth $250 USD, while elsewhere it's worth $500.

FoxBlitzz said:
M.V.P said:

Umm, you do know that in other countries, the dollar is worth different amounts of money, right? The Wii is worth $250 USD, while elsewhere it's worth $500.

Yeah, that's true. I should have said in the U.S.

The Wii is a spiffalicious thing. Not the most amazing console ever, but I love the controller.

Back to Zelda! *waddles back to the darkness*

I don't have one, but I played it at Micro Center, the only place that had a demo Wii. Wii Sports pwns the new PS3 football game they had.

Me at the PS3: "What do you do?!?!" *presses X, guy runs down track* "5.11 seconds! Pretty good!" *menu pops up* "What do you do?!?! Forget it." *goes over to Wii*

Me at the Wii: "Wii Sports! Nice!" *plays Golf* "I honestly suck at Golf. Let's try Baseball." *gets to main menu and picks Baseball, gets in batting pose* "Okay. Here goes..." *swings* "Double!! Nice!!"

And that's all you need to know.

Ashura The Hedgehog said:
Thats true it's $250.96. I went to Wal*Mart and then I saw this "Buyers Guide" it was free and it has cool fetures.

Way to not read my post, Ashura. :/

I have to admit the wii MIGHT be good but it still makes all of its characters LOOK gay ok, LOOK! :twisted:

outside the traditional characters to nintendo who went outside the box(in a bad way) The fps games look VERY good, if i get a wii i will get it for the fps games, they even have swords!!

for the swords how could they emulate pressure? by making the wire jerk around cause that would be wierd

PS rayman 4 is just TOO random for my taste. have you seen the gay preview where these two irritating kids r changing his outfit
notice one of his outfits makes him look emo :mrgreen:

the controller for the wii will take time to get use to

i think ps3 WILL be good its just taking its good time to think of GOOD titles
they just made some gay games on the side to prove they were still doing it

M.V.P said:
well gee, im sorry if i dont CARE enough to check evry 5 seconds but when I checked it was gonna be 500

pay attention to the fact that i dont like the wii therfore would not check on the price so often

Shu said:
Not you idiot Sony fan-boys who want to spend $700 just because the PS2 owned.
Wait- You're calling them idiots because they plan on buying the successor to a console they enjoyed? I really don't see your logic there.

Also, I like where this topic is going.

Black Zero, I'm not going to tolerate your offensive language anymore. Consider yourself warned.

Im sorry i just cant contain my anger when it comes to things like this

and nobody tried to see my side(then again i was being a ****head)

in my previous post I looked at THIER side

I had a lot of things wrong with my bad language,which part inpreticular were you looking at

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back