Is this happening to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Non-existant. And Draykon people who have avatars have them missing from some of there posts. I just wonder if it's the laptop I'm using?

It's the laptop, because I can see the Mario in mid-air for your avatar, and I can see Draykon's avatar with a a girl with a bow.

i agree with earato. just get another color card im only 9, but i still know alot, like c++ programing with visual basic cause i tought myself, and i have good spelling. not meening to brag.

Ok but this is my moms laptop. If I even tried to put a game on here with out her permission she would kill me! And I can't use my computer since it has to get reformatted.

909090hey said:
i agree with earato. just get another color card im only 9, but i still know alot, like c++ programing with visual basic cause i tought myself, and i have good spelling. not meening to brag.

*Earuto* and I really hope that you are being sarcastic about you having good spelling.

mikesword221 said:
Ok but this is my moms laptop. If I even tried to put a game on here with out her permission she would kill me! And I can't use my computer since it has to get reformatted.
it sounds just like my mom and my computer is a piece of crap anyway and that means i rarely get online unless it is at school or at my dad's house

Earuto said:
909090hey said:

*Earuto* and I really hope that you are being sarcastic about you having good spelling.
Well, he just missed the uppercases and two apostrophes (I'm, 'cause) :/ It's way more readable that what most n00bs write.

I've had times where I've posted and my own avatar wouldn't show up. No red x or anything, it just wasn't there. I always figured it was because my avatars were too awesome for my computer to handle.

Sik said:
Earuto said:
909090hey said:

Well, he just missed the uppercases and two apostrophes (I'm, 'cause) :/ It's way more readable that what most n00bs write.

Still, he didn't need to say all of that, and saying that your not bragging makes people think you are.

Sik said:
Earuto said:
909090hey said:

Thank you, but is this considered bumping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back