Is srb2 a challenge for you?

Is srb2 a challenge?

• Of course it is.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No it needs an upgrade.

• It is fine even though it isn't a challenge.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It need to have different levels if you ask me. I know people are making level wads but when I beat it that becomes easy too. That is why it needs an upgrade you know.

But then again, that is why Sonic Team JR is working on version 1.1 to increase the number of challenges, in the main game and more possibilitys for level designers in terms of challenge.

Dark Warrior has it on the money. If you've completed SRB2's demo, try Mystic Realm for a challenge. It'll take quite a while to complete everything in it.

I'd like to try this Second Quest thing.
I would not, however, like to try to find all of the emblems.

Mystic said:
Dark Warrior has it on the money. If you've completed SRB2's demo, try Mystic Realm for a challenge. It'll take quite a while to complete everything in it.

After I beat this, am I suppose to wait until the next srb2 beta come out?

Beta? No, we're working on the final. Expect it to take at least a year. It'll be out when it's done, and not a moment sooner.

However, if you're THAT interested in new content, SRB2 allows you to make your own levels, and it isn't even that hard to do. Grab a copy of DoomBuilder and you'll have all the levels and content you could ever need.

Nah, Sunken plant doesent give me very much challenge on Hard (although not on second quest) using Sonic, curiously ive died more using Tails.

If anything try Prismatic Angel on hard for a challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back