Is Sonic Rush Adventure any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm probably gonna get a DS tommorrow or some time and im wondering, is sonic rush adventure any good? Or is there any better sonic games for the DS.

Sonic Rush Adventure is great fun. It may take a while to get used to some new things like the boats and that, but it's cool. Wifi's good on it.

Sonic Rush Adventure is a nice game, and has new elements that add some replay value, such as powering up vehicles, but especially the Wi-fi races.

It's good. Before christmas, I kept it in the back of my Nintendo DS. Too bad I have to buy a Wifi USB cord to do Wifi races again, however.

I got it for christmas, Yeah its great, It brings back some elements from the Sonic Advance games, it also has wireless, DS Download, and WiFi Play. The boat stages are pretty fun indeed. So yes, Sonic Rush Adventure is a great game for the DS.

wait!!!

IF you wanna play against people you have to connect to WI-FI with a wireless router or a wireless WI-FI usb for the DS

Uh, does anybody have any meat to their argument? I'm basically only seeing "Yes" or "No" answers here, and I'm just wondering whether there's any benefit to buying SRA when I already have the original Rush.

Its a different game entirely, Rush introduced Blaze and Rush Adventure introduces some raccoon and a pirate. However I know very little else other than Sonic Rush has been accused of being a "hold right button down and jump at given times" game and that SRA has elements of rpg in it. To what extent either are I don't know and I'd be interested in knowing more than three quick sentences with features that I could have learned from an ad.

Not so supervirus said:
What, that toke all my brain power for Sonic. But Blaze's hover ability i beat the game in a day. Oh... point taken

Wait, what the hell are you talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back