is pokemon better than naruto?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Warrior said:
Naruto always irritated me. I don't want to spend half of an hour listening to some twit explain why he did his previous battle technique for five frequent minutes five times in one episode, or spend those minutes in one of the too frequent flashbacks. Just blow the guy's god damned head off, Sasuke!

Amen. I watch Naruto, but only to bore my friends to death.

Naruto games and the Japanese version are good. The English version has given it a bad reputation now, but I still enjoy it. Naruto Shippuden isn't as good as I was expecting though....

How is Yu-Gi-Oh the best out of all of those?
And how is DBZ the worst? D: D: D:

Chao Freak 1 said:
I personally think Naruto is better, but I cant stand the american voices!
Also, Naruto is not a ninja! No "ninja" runs around in vibrant orange clothing! Maybe on their day off, but ninjas are suppose to wear dark colors, so no one sees them! VIBRANT ORANGE!!!

Actually, a modern ninja would just wear the clothes of a normal person. Hiding in plain sight, and all that jazz. The only difference, I would imagine, is that their pockets hold deadly weapons. ;P

And anyway, everybody knows that Naruto is just a new version of DBZ.. The main difference being that DBZ's fighting games aren't as bad as Naruto's fighting games, despite the Naruto games obviously copying the DBZ style. As an oldschool Dragonball fan, it's a little disappointing.

Blue Warrior said:
Pokemon used to be good in the first series.

Naruto always irritated me. I don't want to spend half of an hour listening to some twit explain why he did his previous battle technique for five frequent minutes five times in one episode, or spend those minutes in one of the too frequent flashbacks. Just blow the guy's god damned head off, Sasuke!

Yes I'm actually posting, I'm not dead ya know.....

If I had to choose between the two, it would be Naruto.

i liked the first ones they were funny like the when team rocket came in a salon and had huge rifels and busucas then ash came in and every one had guns pointing at ash :)

To Tell the Truth they both suck
Naruto: I think it takes some stuff from DBZ and I hate that.

Pokemon: Stupid lil monsters that fight sounds boring to me.

Oh but if I had to choose I'd choose Naruto sure I think It steals from DBZ
but I have to say It's better then pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back