Is ORBITAL HANGER a remix of the DOOMSHIP's theme?

The beginning of Orbital Hanger sounds like DOOMSHIP from 2.0, i dont remember when the name was changed from DOOMSHIP to EGGSHIP so i dont know whether its appropriate to call 2.0's "MAP21M.ogg" doomship or eggship.

EDIT: I just read the wiki... turns out im right
EDIT2: the songs literally called O_MP_DOM.ogg

It's a heavily re-arranged rendition of the Doomship theme that was originally composed by SSNTails in the early days.

I arranged and mixed the tune, while Shane provided live instrumentation for the drums, guitars, and violin.

It's a heavily re-arranged rendition of the Doomship theme that was originally composed by SSNTails in the early days.

I arranged and mixed the tune, while Shane provided live instrumentation for the drums, guitars, and violin.
your a

I'm a bit confused about the multiple soundtrack of the game.

Especially for multiplayer and planned level themes.

I'm a bit confused about the multiple soundtrack of the game.

Especially for multiplayer and planned level themes.
I assume your talking about things like the Alternative Music, right? It’s simply because they were either in earlier versions of SRB2 or they were planned to be the final version of that song before it was replaced by the current version

I assume your talking about things like the Alternative Music, right? It’s simply because they were either in earlier versions of SRB2 or they were planned to be the final version of that song before it was replaced by the current version
Also I'm seeing several playlists on Youtube.

Of course there's the 2.2 and 2.1-2.0 soundtracks being different because the entire OST got remade for the current version but there's also another one with more piano (with the old CD cover).

Like this one

Or this one

Just to be clear, it's called Orbital Hangar, not Hanger. A very small spelling mistake, but perhaps it'll help you make sense of the name.

This is a hanger:

1621884175114.png

And this is a hangar (the building that the airplane is in, not the airplane itself):

1621884227414.png

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back