Is it possible to make different mods on the same character?

DobbleKaizo

Ok I'll try to clarify this, while I'm organizing my ideas I wondered if it's okay to make addons for a character that others have already done? I'll give an example: suppose there are 10 Eggman addons on the forum and I wanted to make one, would that be okay? or is there a limit?

I'm new to this and I don't want to get in trouble for creating a character that was already modded (I'm even not sure if this question should go here)

that is an extremely valid question! and my answer is this; look at how many sonics there are lmao

truly there's no restriction on what character you can or can't make in srb2. go nuts with it!

Anyone who gives you crud for making a mod when a character is already "taken" is not someone you should pay any mind to.

Thank you!! I realized that several characters already have a mod, but they don't have more appearances in other mods
Post automatically merged:

¡Esa es una pregunta extremadamente válida! y mi respuesta es esta; mira cuantos sonics hay lmao

realmente no hay restricción sobre qué personaje puedes o no puedes hacer en srb2. ¡vuélvete loco con eso!
Thanks u!!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back