Is it possible to change your name on this website?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is but only the Admins can change it for you. Also you'll need a good reason why you want your name to be changed

sonic260 said:
It is but only the Admins can change it for you. Also you'll need a good reason why you want your name to be changed
Thank you for helping me. (My grammer is not that good so sorry.)
Do you ask them to change your name for you or do you have to wait for them to see this topic?

I'm sure it's required, as the admins wouldn't want us to change our names just to annoy others, and other things like that, right?

Yes, you need a good reason to do so.

I changed my due to preference, the admins were fine with it because everyone calls me Cue anyway.

Ok. Ssntails has got a pm from me and a good reason also so........ I think I'm gettin' my name changed here on the forums
I repeat 'I THINK I'm gonna get my name changed.'

Not to be rude but you should have chosen another admin to pm because ssntails isn't as active as some other admins.

I doubt they will change it, one of the reasons is you have to have been here for at least a year, and they have to feel like doing it. Every Pm I have sent to an Admin has gone unanswered, but thats just me.

Chrome said:
I doubt they will change it, one of the reasons is you have to have been here for at least a year, and they have to feel like doing it. Every Pm I have sent to an Admin has gone unanswered, but thats just me.

WRONG!
I got my name changed when it was Josh the hedgehog.
When I was only here 6 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back