Is it possible post a submission privately and make it public later?

PikaJade

I have a mod that's pretty much complete, but I want to wait for a specific date and (preferably) time for it to become publicly available. It has to go through the submission process first, though, and who knows how long that'll take. I also have to write it up, or, if I do that ahead of time in an external app, translate that writing into the appropriate markdown, which either way will take up more time and make it harder to time it correctly.

All that said, is it possible to submit something and have it specifically not be available until I want it to be? I don't currently know when exactly I'll need it to post, but if there is a method that requires me to know that, I can just hang on to it until I find out.

I'm not sure, but my best guess would be to submit the hack a decent amount of time ahead of your scheduled release date (so as to avoid any possible delays in the submission process) and mention to the judges during your submission when you'd want the submission to go live. You'd have to ask them directly for a definitive answer though.

Sorry it took a while to get to this. We'd recommend just posting when you'd prefer the addon to be released in your addon's description or let a judge know when in DMs.

Also this kind of post would be better suited to the Talk to the Staff subforum, for future reference!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back