Is it me, or...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because games where you save a princess and save the world from falling apart is a sad, terrible tale, right?

SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
DO NOT READ IF YOU DO NOT WANT STORY TO BE SPOILED

I love that part where Eggman is starving and eats Sonic's ears in order to survive and thus Sonic calls Eggman a bugger. Hillaireayus.

END SPOILERS

Penopat said:
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
SPOILERS
DO NOT READ IF YOU DO NOT WANT STORY TO BE SPOILED

I love that part where Eggman is starving and eats Sonic's ears in order to survive and thus Sonic calls Eggman a bugger. Hillaireayus.

END SPOILERS

That belongs in The Wizard Needs Food, Badly.

The story is pretty upbeat, and actually pretty relieving after playing a couple of hours of Doom 2 (which I don't play anymore).

The Dark Fox said:
mikesword221 said:
What do you expect from a game that uses the Doom engine? Doom is dark and gloomy...
So? It does HAVE to be gloomy because of that.

No, it has to be gloomy because eggman used a weapon of mass destruction to annihilate a densely populated city, killing thousands, potentially millions of innocent people.

Which is stupid, since he probably could have gotten a ransom for it. But that would be too much like SA2 :E

This is pretty much what I think the story is. The story's about an adorable short little blue hedgehog with a 4 year old face. He was too late to get to a city before the merciless Eggman shot his huge lazer, though I don't know what Sonic was planning to do to stop it in the first place, because I'm pretty sure he's not big enough to jump infront of a lazer to protect anyone. All the men, women, and children were vaporized, because Eggman wanted to take twice as long to build an empire. Even though Greenflower was hit with a devastating doomsday lazer, everything seems to be in place with no broken land or burns or anything, as if a city was never there in the first place. For some unfathomable reason, two houses were untouched by the lazer in the first part of the zone, probably rubbed with some sort of repellant. As usual, Eggman acts retarded and comes out of nowhere every once in awhile knowing he's gonna get his ass handed to him by Sonic, even though he had no reason being there in the first place. To make a long story short, everybody dies, but Sonic looks too much like an adorable 4 year old so it's not gloomy.

But hey, what do I know? We only have the demo, the story's probably not even finished yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back