Is anyone but me an Inu Yasha fan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was a while back. Then the series stagnated and turned into filler and DBZ-style runons. I really wish Rumiko Takahashi learned how to END series instead of letting them run until everyone was completely tired of them. But yeah, the first 70 or so episodes are great.

Did someone mention Inuyasha? I love the show, but it's not as good as it used to be. Plus i'm getting a bit more into Naruto, Gundam Seed, and Full Metal Alchemist.

It's gotten to the point that my 3 hours of anime per week is the ONLY TV I watch. :P

I really don't care for anime(I hate how anime humans look). But I DO love the anime intro of Sonic CD, as even in anime art, as Sonic doesn't much different, and the art is suited for high speed crap.

BTW, where does the character in Mystic's avatar come from(just a random question, don't think I'm going to watch that anime/play that RPG anytime soon).

Frankly, I don't get the hate for anime here. But then, I don't get the hate for a lot of things you guys hate, so...

Anyway, I used to watch IY, but I missed enough episodes that I didn't really feel like jumping in again. Instead I just watched more Fullmetal Alchemist. Great series, that. Plus, one good thing about FMA...

IT ENDS.

Yes, it has a definitive ending, allowing it to remain a good series, instead of stretching itself out into mediocrity. There are relatively few things it drags on for very long - Lab 5's about the worst I think it gets, but that only really lasts for three or four episodes, and each of them covers enough different between each that it doesn't get too old before that stretch finishes. No Namek or Soul Society drag-ons that are all the rage at 4chan.

FireLaserbeam said:
BTW, where does the character in Mystic's avatar come from(just a random question, don't think I'm going to watch that anime/play that RPG anytime soon).
Sadly, I don't really know. I believe it's an original image, but I've never been able to figure out the source of the art.

The full image is here: http://mystic.sepwich.com/image/1083992518804.jpg

Personally, I don't get the large amount of hate for anime here either. It's a hell of a lot better than the garbage on American TV recently. Ooh...yet another reality show...I can hardly wait...

Mystic said:
I was a while back. Then the series stagnated and turned into filler and DBZ-style runons. I really wish Rumiko Takahashi learned how to END series instead of letting them run until everyone was completely tired of them. But yeah, the first 70 or so episodes are great.

Agreed.

Shadow Hog said:
Frankly, I don't get the hate for anime here. But then, I don't get the hate for a lot of things you guys hate, so...

Anyway, I used to watch IY, but I missed enough episodes that I didn't really feel like jumping in again. Instead I just watched more Fullmetal Alchemist. Great series, that. Plus, one good thing about FMA...

IT ENDS.

Yes, it has a definitive ending, allowing it to remain a good series, instead of stretching itself out into mediocrity. There are relatively few things it drags on for very long - Lab 5's about the worst I think it gets, but that only really lasts for three or four episodes, and each of them covers enough different between each that it doesn't get too old before that stretch finishes. No Namek or Soul Society drag-ons that are all the rage at 4chan.

Agreed.

Mystic said:
Personally, I don't get the large amount of hate for anime here either. It's a hell of a lot better than the garbage on American TV recently. Ooh...yet another reality show...I can hardly wait...

Agreed.

Inuyasha was quite awesome and I totally fell in love with it at first...then as it got around to episode....120 or something? It just got sorta boring. :\ But yeah, it was quite a show back then. I don't blame people for becoming a big fan of it.

Mystic said:

And that looks Runescapish to me.

That's not Runescape. That's not Runescape at all. Runescape is boring-styled, not anime-styled. And I doubt that outfit is Runescape material either.

Simply put: That's not Runescape.

I don't like anime because I don't like the style.

The only anime I ever liked was Lupin the Third.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back