Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, my name is Tem Xephmor. I'm 15 years old, I love playing Sonic and Kingdom Hearts, and my favorite color is green. I make a comic called Chaos Confusion(which there is a link to in my sig). My avatar is of my sprite Tem which I'm still working on. I'm a nice guy just looking for new friends who like Sonic cause non of my friends in my home town like him, and thats all you need to know about me.

I like Sonic, though if I were to play Sonic 3 and Knuckles, I prefer Knuckles due to the fact that he can glide and climb.

Since I have an emulator of it and can bind controls of players 1 and 2, I like Playing as Sonic and Tails (both) as evenly as Knuckles.

Of course, I just use a cheat code to play as both Knuckles and Tails as a result. :P

It's Just Me

Mr. 19 is me.
I really don't gotta say much if ya remember ((JQuick256))
I just like to be on these forums when I aint doin nun.
I do like to fool with game making if someone does know how to draw.
I loved sonic since my young days and I guess it's hard for me to put him down.

As of now theres been no trouble right?

Hello...

I'm Koji, i'm Mikel and Kiro's little bro.

And...

I usually play Maple Story, and sometimes SRB2.

Sup, im Metalhead i live in NJ and im 15 years old, my friend got me into SRB2. I am a weekend warrior on World of Warcraft, until summer usually :lol: i got my name from a character i drew it was basically a black colored knuckles holding a guitar :mrgreen: me and my friend are gonna try to make him in srb2 but neither of us have much experience with wad-making...

I'm back, and I've bought a bunch of sonic games, practiced my strategy, and now I think I'm ready to pwn, lol. I used to call myself the newb version of Spazzo, I hope he's still around because he's one of my favorite net-gamers.
Anyways, when I get my lap top fixed I'll be in the chat room. Finally, before I even think about downloading 109.4, are there updatges for it or is this the Final release?

Intro

Hi I'm Ry60003333! I like to play compter and video games alot, and SB got me hooked on this game :eek:

I'm also trying to develop an online game, and all i'v made is a small PHP game site :| .

Elite Xykemic said:
Finally, before I even think about downloading 109.4, are there updatges for it or is this the Final release?
Much as it isn't the final, we're not getting new release for months, perhaps a year or two.

I'm Rex1691. The "1691" in my username doesn't mean anything in "l33t", it's just my birth-date. This is my first post ever here. I tried to avoid saying somethin noob-ish, so I didn't say anything, even though I joined about a week ago. I've been playing SRB2 for a while now, trying to get the hang of everything, and I'm just glad to know that prowling the forums has taught me how to add files to the game. As I have stated before, I try not to act like a noob, so I appologize in advance if i ever do anything noob-ish. I did forget to mention earlier that I am a little nervous about just jumping into someone's game, because I am usually a little shy around people, which is probably the reason why I'm not wetting my pants while I write this. I am sorry that I may not be all that expected of, as I don't know how to make character WADs, even though I read the directions about 40 times, and still didn't understand them. Anyway, I am a really good guy once I warm up to some people, and I will try to join some games to try and make some friends, but only time will tell if I am able to do that.

I been registered for a long time but for those who don't know. I'm Earuto.

Most people know me on the forum already.

Hi my nickname is Ash my real name is John. I am 12 years old. Im new

here and have no idea how to wad but Im learning how to. Im interested

in Sonic and other games like final fantasy.

There's a guy at another forum I know that I think types his messages into Notepad before submitting, though I can't remember why. But because of that, he always puts spaces between his posts, and has probably done that for years now. It still hasn't gotten annoying yet.

But otherwise, welcome.

Im Elnino! 14 year old male, started playing SRB2 on April 5th 2007. Like netgames. Like Co-op, Race, and Tag. Don't like Match and CTF. I'm happy to be part of the SRB2 Community!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 6, Members: 0, Guests: 6)

Back