• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Internet Highway beta 1.1(scr_InternetHighwayBeta11.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In before Rickroll Zones.

This WAD was pretty fun. It was just entirely too short. (the enemies don't bug me, it's like they are hard to dodge :V)

lol_internet.gif

Akuma TH said:
Do we have to get "You killed the joke images" too? Seriously. The picture things are so old. Why is it coming to the day when people can't just talk and write to anymore?

Chaos said:
Akuma TH said:
Do we have to get "You killed the joke images" too? Seriously. The picture things are so old. Why is it coming to the day when people can't just talk and write to anymore?

Because there are people like you, who flame. (Not on this topic, on others)

Ice said:
(Not on this topic, on others)

Hmm, let's bring back that wonderful slice of your past shall we?:

Chaos said:
5) Grab a bunch of people and then we gang up on the noob just to bother him. I remember that Murphy guy. He was a faggot, so we'd all flame, insult, spam his inbox, and crap like that. It's just so fun.

I just can't let that go. It's horrible.

I love how peopel reacted. Poeple are gullible on these Internets if you took something that sounded evil seriously.

Nice level!I really enjoyed it but I hated how much eniemies you used and shortness.Ya,but it is just the beta.:P

Autosaver said:
Nice level!I really enjoyed it but I hated how much eniemies you used and shortness.Ya,but it is just the beta.:P
lol its my first release stfu stop flaming

Just because it's the first release, doesn't make it OKAY to be bad.

Chaos said:
I love how peopel reacted. Poeple are gullible on these Internets if you took something that sounded evil seriously.

Hahaha, I love how you try to act like you were lying just because so many people (including Mytic) called you an ass...

Anyway, I look forward to seeing the finished product of this level.

Chaos said:
Autosaver said:

Which does NOT mean it can't be improved.

Chaos said:
Autosaver said:

Thats flaming?I thought it was something to improve by making less eniemies.Shortness doesnt really count since its just a beta.

Sorry,also 1.1 version of it.Cool

You obviously can't understand jokes/sarcasm. That's why I use the crappy grammar when I talk like that.

Chaos said:
You obviously can't understand jokes/sarcasm. That's why I use the crappy grammar when I talk like that.

DX,Im like all freaked out and its a joke.*dies*

I didnt explore the whole thing but it looks like you took some eneimies off?

(27 secs high score)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back