Installation issues...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViralZero

This sucks...I downloaded the v1-09-3-18 exe and got the Srb2win_1-09-3-19 zip. The problem is...Whenever I try to install what's in the exe, it freezes, and I get a "v1-09-3-18.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." message. Now I thought it might have been that I maybe I dunno, got a corrupted file, so I downloaded it more than once using normal download and a download manager...(About 4 times I tried this.) But the problem persists. Can some one help me please?? :(

Download 1.09.2, then 1.09.3.18, then 1.09.3.19.
How will that help in any way? If you're implying that it's not working because installing it over my current version of srb2 (1.09.3.17) just won't work, then why isn't anyone else having problems? :| (I'll try it out your way anyway though when I have the time.)

He's saying that WinRAR's god-awful mind-bogglingly-inconvenient inflexible inept-about-actually-remembering-settings won't-open-the-*******-folder-for-you Self-Extractor keeps crashing. AJ, if I were you, I would use old-fashioned ZIP or RAR files. Most people now-a-days have their own extractors.

Thanks FoxBlitzz, that actually cleared up a lot. You described perfectly what the problem was for me... I was able to finally bypass that problem though. If you download in a zip or rar the files needed to replace the old ones that works just as well! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back