Inside the Final boss Background

Avalice

2.0 Defense Force
I found the background of the final boss room via noclip and thought it was cool, so here

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-03-09 at 2.12.27 PM.png
    Screenshot 2021-03-09 at 2.12.27 PM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 105
I found the background of the final boss room via noclip and thought it was cool, so here
I've always found the scenery of the final boss to be cool but I guess that it's literally the core of the Black Rock (which strangely looks like the Master Emerald color-wise).

I always never been interested to find those out of bounds rooms ! But it can something related to 2.2.9 ?? Or something unfinished or abandoned from the game development ?!

In all of the levels with a skybox similar to this there is a room that holds the skybox. if you devmode there you can see yourself in the skybox that is in the distance. Best seen with cez2 and cez1.

In all of the levels with a skybox similar to this there is a room that holds the skybox. if you devmode there you can see yourself in the skybox that is in the distance. Best seen with cez2 and cez1.
Or you can easily check it using Zone Builder, loading the map itself to the program, which its way better and practical than just using devmode, cuz you can't properly appreciate all the details that aren't normally seen in first place, like backgrounds and etc, normally being ignored by always looking at the map's obstacles than the sky

I was exploring the maps with noclip, god, and devmode (for the map) and found the BC3 background
srb20148.png
look! it's me!
srb20147.png
I like that.

Or you can easily check it using Zone Builder, loading the map itself to the program, which its way better and practical than just using devmode, cuz you can't properly appreciate all the details that aren't normally seen in first place, like backgrounds and etc, normally being ignored by always looking at the map's obstacles than the sky
Press tab with dev mode on

Yes. I know how to use Devmode. That's why i said that loading the map in Zone Builder it's the best option, as you can see every detail, respect from the Devmode minimalistic map

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back