IMVU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rival

Well, I'm just letting ya'll know about this other chatting site called IMVU. I'm on there anyway. My name is Kunokarah. If you heard of it, then I guess you are on it now. If you get on youtube, you should've seen the ads.

I had it for awhile, but like most 3D programs, it got all funky after awhile.

Only rather than making my computer crash, it only drew part of the models, resulting in everyone looking like zombies! :D

I just hate the fact that some items you have to buy with real money or buying credits. But we found a way to rip them off of their free credits. :mrgreen:

[x said:
Nova Rocker Girl[x]]I've seen too many of the ads for it, "Like Habbo Hotel? Than You'll Love IMVU.
Yep. If it puts out that many ads, my chances of getting it dwindle by the second.

The ads turned me off for a while too, but once I downloaded it I actually started to like it. It's also a good way for character design, and it helps me practice Texturing and 3D Rendering. I'm currently a Dev on IMVU, with a few items in the market ( you may notice my avatar, in which I'm sporting some of those items ).

When I meet someone on IMVU, they always want to chat with me. On the first day I was a little popular with all my friends. When it came to the girls, they always flirt with me. They only have a few Sonic Items on there if I recall. They have alot of Final Fantasy and KH stuff.

Those bloody IMVU ads annoy me. Why do they advertise it so much? D:

Although, before April Fools ends, I'd like to see a screenshot of IMVU Hitler.

Honestly, it just serves no real purpose. The point of a chat program is to talk to someone. Having a ton of graphical stuff just gets in the way of the point.

I can understand it being pointless for most people, but like I said, it's good practice for my Photoshop and Texturing skills, as well as 3D modeling, where I can get some decent feedback in the form of reviews and product sales. Again, it's also good for character design.

Other than that, I've met some really interesting people on there, and made good friends through the program and the forums.

I think the same Mystic, but it could be fun if you threw some stuff like bowling, pool, or any other game into the mix.
You know, games that lag doesn't affect, like cards, etc.
But if it's only chatting, the 3D would make it worse

Draykon said:
I had it for awhile, but like most 3D programs, it got all funky after awhile.

Only rather than making my computer crash, it only drew part of the models, resulting in everyone looking like zombies! :D
That happened to me as well. Resi-chat?

Well we now know how to get easy credits.

1. Start up a fake email address.
2. Invite that fake Email address.
3. Uninstall IMVU.
4. Sign in that fake email address.
5. Download IMVU.
6. Chat with 5 people and that should make 1500 credits.

Rival said:
Well we now know how to get easy credits.

1. Start up a fake email address.
2. Invite that fake Email address.
3. Uninstall IMVU.
4. Sign in that fake email address.
5. Download IMVU.
6. Chat with 5 people and that should make 1500 credits.

Well, that would work if IMVU didn't track IP Addresses so you wouldn't be able to do that. But that's pretty easy to get around, if you use programs that hide your IP, or you use websites that hide your IP. Mind you, their system isn't the best, but it stops a few less-tech-savvy people from cheating the system.

Also, it starts to look suspicious if all those accounts are never used, only sign in once, and if the names start to string together ( ex. Don't invite 5 accounts in a row with names like "mule001", "mule002", etc. That's just stupid. )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back