Improvement to Srb2 (srb2win.exe) v0.01

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is alright, I suppose. I don't really see the point of writing up an EXE for the colored rings, and I'm sure you could have talked Shuffle/JTE to actually add the fixed Tag to their things...But I do not like the fact that this doesn't include the HIRES fix. I pretty much feel that all EXE modifications at this point should absolutely have this fix.

Sometimes happens in the normal exe too. Its some kinda...bug. Anyways, I like everything about this thing so far, except for the fact it can't connect to other 1.09.4 netgames. The colored rings can be annoying too, but instead of removing them, try making a console command to put them off.

With some work, this could connect to the normal srb2win. If you get that to work, I'd could say this is a grand success. And even if you can't manage to do that, you've already fixed tag mode, which will probably be put in SRB2 1.1 or just maybe an unlikely SRB2 1.09.5 public release.

Cheese said:
Umm, when I go in match mode (or any mode that doesn't use chasecam), chasecam is on! Is this supposed to happen?

Yes, it was another improvement I made that I forgot to add on my list.

rename to srb2flame.exe please
change mario mode a bit more (mushrooms, changed koopas, Coins dont come out of you, ect)
edit 2d mode
more gametypes (King of the Hill, hide and seek, a hangout type you cant host on the master server)
a green super sonic that changes color to what you need (multipule super colors)

Nomekop said:
change mario mode a bit more (mushrooms, changed koopas, Coins dont come out of you, ect)
edit 2d mode
more gametypes (King of the Hill, hide and seek, a hangout type you cant host on the master server)

You just named a bunch of stuff Shufflarb2 has. :X Wait a little bit, I'll release a new version eventually..

Nomekop said:
more gametypes (a hangout type you cant host on the master server)

Please don't request problematic features. Hypothetically, when made, people will ignore the master server rules and play on it anyway. A bad scenario.

Dark Warrior said:
Nomekop said:
more gametypes (a hangout type you cant host on the master server)

Please don't request problematic features. Hypothetically, when made, people will ignore the master server rules and play on it anyway. A bad scenario.

I think he means have that gametype, but make it automatically disable it being a public server.

ok, GPL violation, please show the changes you made in this binary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back