Impersonation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shuffle said:
The number of Shadows is probably more alarming.
shadows2.png

Not 1/4 the size of the list of Sonics, however.

How about "Hedgehog" :P

But seriously, Mystic needs to get around to banning some of these names...

lol, a subject

This is why you shouldn't be able to change your name ingame and such. Needs to be more orginized like a big name FPS game would have it or somethin. You know, e-mail verification and whatnot, and your username stays the same, has to be a name that isn't taken, etc... And usernames can be banned from SRB2 online. Or is this already do-able?

I've got 2 imposters, I've sawn in netgames when camouflaged. 1 acts dumb and brags all the time about the SMS wad I made. I loved how I came to his so called "SMS's online game''. Wow....that was one of the dumbest netgame ever. At the last minute, when I revealed my real indentity, he closed his netgame directly.

The second one seems to crash other people's netgames sometimes with the last words: SMS orderd a pizza. He also sucks in netgames and can get beaten easily. Something else is that he keeps his name at SMS whole the time. Normally, I join netgames with the name SMS, and later change that name to Super Mystic Sonic.

I swear I saw someone called HMS too, but he could be acting as HMS******, instead for being Hyper Mystic Sonic.

I ALSO KNOW SOMEBODY THAT CALLS HIMSELF MYSTIC!!!! *murderd*

shadow the fox said:
Dark Warrior said:
Shuffle said:
The number of Shadows is probably more alarming.
shadows2.png

Not 1/4 the size of the list of Sonics, however.

Oh god that scary. (I have gota change my name.)

Yes, I know and to think, most (A lot) of people call Shadow an emo and yet, they still use his name.

Fortunately for me, my name it way too long to copy and when I join net games, they all think I’m just a stupid n00b, I prove them wrong later ~_^

This HMS person, it could be a freaky de ja vu for me, my memory is kinnda hazed when games are extremely boring. (or laggish)

Can't anyone find a orginial name? When I was a n00b (formerly called Raz) I impostered Chaoman and ruined netgames. Heck, I got Spazzo F-Bombing me like, 50 times in a netgame, all because RVZ screwed his computer. I also used to join netgames as SSNTails and Mystic and drive n00bs crazy by saying "I want all of you to go try out SRB2 1.1 because you are the true players who are good and you aren't the FF crap so yeah go here *insert fake website* and bye love you all. Remember, we are the Clan Clan." And then all the n00bs would cheer and I would have to run outside my house laughing afterwards. Too bad I got brain surgery and now I am smarter than that. :cry:

I asked this one "SSNTails" if he was Art J. Freda from Virginia.
And I asked him what the latest SRB2 developer release was.

Question 1 he responded to with a "what... yeah".
Question 2 he did not respond to.

I think he was a fake.

EDIT:

Try finding FSXs! You actually might find a few, and none of them are me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back