Im tired of the same old SRB2 levels!

Status
Not open for further replies.

logan

Ok, im really tired of playing gfz, thz, cez, then stopping, and it will probably be awhile until they release 1.1 with all 9 zones. And im not very good at making wad files. Any suggestions? :?

logan said:
Ok, im really tired of playing gfz, thz, cez, then stopping, and it will probably be awhile until they release 1.1 with all 9 zones. And im not very good at making wad files. Any suggestions? :?

yes, you can play on levels made by other people

How can you be bored? There's probably about 20 single player levels in the addons section. That's not even adding Mystic Realm onto the list.

...plus all them mods, which are...
SRB2JTE
DMSC
SPmoves (canned)
SA-SRB2
and many other canned/forgotten ones

You could also try multiplayer, which adds other players to the list of things to do. Then, if you're still bored, you can make your own stages with level editors for even more content.

furyhunter600 said:
You forgot SRB2-DX you little...
It still exists?

Speaking of which, hasn't it been over a year since the project was started?

I haven't heard head or tail about it since school started.

I've been on that site, it keeps looping back to the news page on each link.

Theres plenty of levels, just search for them, i have about 38 single player levels, and adding one i've made that aren't for download: 41, plus levels in mods, mine, 3, chaotic darkness, 7, mystic realm, 54.

105 levels. wow.

Mmm, I really need to actually beat Mystic Realm sometime. I've gotten up to Aerial Garden Zone with Sonic, but that's about it. Not even all the emeralds or anything like that.

I beat it with Sonic, all emmies but had to skip AGZ2 - it's murder for old machines. I got a new PC now, so I should really do it all over again, with the 3 characters and also finding the emblems while I'm at it. I gots me only the PAZ2 emblem.

furyhunter600 said:
You forgot SRB2-DX you little...

I couldn't download that mod, the filehosting service couldn't find that file anymore when the timelimit ran out.

Creating my own levels is kind of hard for me, since I ran out of ideas.

Basically, it hasn't been worked on since...Forever...
SAKnux was actually SUPPOSED to be for SRB2-DX...
I figured it might as well be a public character, because SRB2-DX has really been abandoned. If the team pulls together again, I'll be glad to come back, too. But I really don''t see that happening. I mean, Sik's got Sonic Action, Akira's got his many other things...Well, you get the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back