I'm retiring from Playing SRB2

Status
Not open for further replies.

MADVAL2

Why yes i am the real MADVAL2.
Hello Everyone, so i am retiring from playing SRB2 because it's been lately that there's nothing new, so i'm here to retire from SRB2 because you know, it was pretty fun, like i started playing SRB2 back in 17/3/2020 when i was 14, but this is the end for me, all because i stopped having fun, so yeah, i'll be gone from SRB2 and i'll focus on other games such as Blockland, Roblox and Need For Speed, so yeah, goodbye to all and take care.

Hello Everyone, so i am retiring from playing SRB2 because it's been lately that there's nothing new, so i'm here to retire from SRB2 because you know, it was pretty fun, like i started playing SRB2 back in 17/3/2020 when i was 14, but this is the end for me, all because i stopped having fun, so yeah, i'll be gone from SRB2 and i'll focus on other games such as Blockland, Roblox and Need For Speed, so yeah, goodbye to all and take care.
bye

There are a ton of games out there for sure, and it is perfectly normal to not have a desire to stick with just one indefinitely.

Go have fun, perhaps the SRB2 modding community will start pouring out high quality UDMF-based maps once you come back later in the year to check on things (if that happens anyway).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back